Her Story

Third person's POV :

Natsu was chasing Lucy to their house while big smile where place on their faces. Natsu hadn't had so much fun for years. From many years he hadn't run with anybody just for fun. And for him this was something important that the most people couldn't understand. To run without any care... to feel freedom...joy.... That was something special just like the flying.

He was running after Lucy as he was giving her advantage. From the speed they were running his glassess and hat were going to fall if he hadn't held them with his hands. Though it was really interesting for him How Lucy was running so fast even though her shoes from the uniform had heels on them.

Lucy looked through her shoulder and shouted playfully:

Lucy:"Catch me if you can!" That was the thing that motivated him more to use full speed.

Natsu :"Don't underestimate me Luce!" He shouted back and he increased his speed.

Lucy looked at him a little wide-eyed and then she smiled and she increased her speed as well. Though she couldn't run much more faster than that.

Natsu increased his speed one more time and he was on a few inches from her.

Natsu :"Gotcha!" He grabbed her shoulder with his hand and as he did that Lucy shrieked a little and she tripped in her legs. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact with the ground and she started to fall and after Natsu was holding her he started to fall with her as well. " Watch out!" He stouted as he saw that Lucy was going to hurt herself he flipped them with one fast move so he was on the bottom and Lucy was on the top.  From this move his glassess fell on ground. Fortunately for him his hat stated on his head.

Lucy was waiting for the impact but it never came. She opened her eyes and she saw that she was laying on somebody's chest or to be more specific Natsu's chest and Lucy looked up at him.

He groaned from the pain as he landed on his back.

Natsu:"Ouch! That hurts. I haven't  thought that a balerina can be so clumsy." He laught a little.

Lucy :"I'm not! You are the one that caught my shoulder and I tripped because of you! " She lightly punched him on the chest as she pouted. She still hadn't looked at him well.

Natsu :"Ouch! That hurts Luce!" He cried fake anime tears. Then they bursted out laughing.

Lucy:"OKAY! I think we should -." She cut herself as her chocolate brown eyes locked with mesmerising onyx eyes. Their noses where on inches away from each other and they were slightly brushing. Thin of pink was creeping on both of their faces.

Happy: "You liiiike each other ~!" An annoying blue cat purrled as he was holding his pawns on his mouth, laughing at the two and he get the duo out of their trance as they quickly sat up and look in the opposite direction of each other. Their faces were scarlet red. Unfortunately for them they fell on a few meters away from their house.

Both:" We are not!!!" They shouted in unison.

Happy :" If you say so~" Happy shrugged his shoulders and held his pawns up but it was obvious that he was thinking otherwise and the duo gleared at him. Natsu sighted.

Natsu :"Okay we should get in the house. We need to do our home work, to explain Happy everything and then you have a story to tell us." He said to Lucy as he stood up and he offered his hand to her.

Lucy :"Yee..." She said a little sad and she took his hand. They entered in the house.

Time skip after they do their home work and explained everything to Happy (because I'm lazy and it's boring.):