Lucy Heartfilia

Last time:
Natsu's P. O. V.

??? : "You should be really exhausted to go to bed like that." female voice rang through the room.

Natsu:" Yee-WAIT!!! I jumped of the bed when I realized that in my house shoudn't be any female and I gleared at the intruder.

Present time:

It was dark in the room but I could see clearly the girl that was sitting on the cupboard. I turn the lights on to see better my guest. She looked on my age and she was shorter than me. She had blond hair ticked in a bun and brown eyes. She was wearing pink dress with neon pink flowers. Her hair was decorated with the same flowers. She was giggling because of my reaction. She looked somehow familiar.

Natsu :" W-who a-are you?"

??? :" I think that you know who am I at some point. "she said with a small smile. That's when it hit me:

Natsu :" Y-you are the b-balerina from the m-music box and the g-g-girl of the ph-photos!!! "I shouted in disbelieve while stuttering. -_-

??? :" Bingo! My name is Lucy Heartfilia by the way. "She said while she hold her hand for me to shake it.

I got to her and shake her hand.

Natsu:" N-nice t-to m-meat y-you L-L-Lucy. I-I'm N-Natsu Dr-Dragneel. " I said while stuttering horrible. 'Well done Natsu' I mentally facepalmed.

Lucy:" The pleasure is mine Natsu. Oh and you know, you can stop stuttering. I won't eat you. It's more possible you to eat me with this sharp teeth. "She pointed with her index finger at my abnormal sharp canine teeth and I immediately cover them with my scarf and I looked at the other side, avoiding eye contact.

'It's good that nobody has seen them at school because I don't smile when I'm in this hell. ' I thought.

I snaped out of my thoughts when I heard her giggle. I looked at her and by accident I met her eyes. The second I met them I looked down at my feet. I have always been avoiding eye contact. I'm scared of what people can see in my eyes so I never look at them directly.

Lucy:" You know that I was only joking, right? I was only serious about the stuttering. I won't harm you even if I wanted to." she said to me with gentel voice but I mentally facepalmed again. Of course I knew that she was joking but it's still embarrassing.

Natsu:" I-I k-know that. T-the pro-problem is t-that I-I'm not g-good with t-the c-communication with other people."

Lucy:" I see............ But......" she gently caressed my cheek with her hand and made me look into her eyes. I gulped and blushed madly at the contact. "... you can talk with me freely. I want we to be friends. What will say?"She said while smiling. I was just  looking at her wide-eyed.

'Friends?!?!' I thought. 'Nobody has ever wanted to be friend with me!..... Maybe it will be good to have other friend beside Happy.'

I put my shaking hand on hers which was on my ckeek. I closed my eyes and sighed, already asheming my red hoodie. I felt that she smiled when I did that.

Natsu:" Friend huh? It sound good to me." I smiled and looked at her only to see her eyes, sparkling of joy, and her bright smile.

Lucy:"I'm glad to hear." Then I realized in what possition we are in and  I backed away even more red if this is possible.

I cleared my throat and said:

Natsu:" Okay. After this is cleared I would like to ask you some thing if you don't mind."

Third person's POV.

Lucy sighed and jumped down from the cupboard and sat on my bed. I followed her and sat next to her but not to close.

My little balerina ~Nalu~(On Small Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें