Levy And The Game

Third person's POV:

Lucy and Natsu were walking to their school. After yesterday's storm the streets were covered in mud with big puddles, the trees were shining like diamonds, reflecting from the sunlight in the morning.

Lucy was humming a sweet tune as she was walking with Natsu beside her, who was lost in his thoughts.

'Today is Wednesday, which means that it’ll be Jellal's turn today, but I don't know what will happen in the school after yesterday. I hope that they won't try and do anything. And the other question is why they were stalking us on the rooftop and what have they heard from us before I sensed them. Ughhh!!! These questions are driving me crazy!!!’ Natsu thought to himself, while he was walking, he didn't hear that Lucy was calling his name.

Lucy: "....su....tsu....atsu....Natsu............ NATSU!!!!" Lucy shouted on top of her lungs in his ear and Natsu snapped out of his thoughts which caused him to jump and almost fell in one of the many few puddles around the streets. Fortunately Lucy caught him by his scarf and she pulled him up before he fell.

Natsu: "WHAT THE HELL?!?! Luceeee, you scared the living hell out of me, and you almost burst my eardrums!!! I told you NOT to do that again!!!" Natsu whined as he was rubbing his ears which were now ringing.

Lucy: "Sorry Natsu but you were so lost in your thoughts and you didn't even hear that I was calling you." She pouted.

Natsu: "You could just shake me by the shoulders or I don't know, maybe you could wave your hand in front of my face. But anyways. What did you want to ask me?" He asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Lucy: "Oh yee. I was going to ask you if we can have lunch with Levy on the rooftop. So can we?" Luce asked and Natsu looks away.

Natsu: "I know that I told you that I will think about it but...I'm not sure. I have the feeling that I will mess up everything." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and he dropped his arms to his sides.

Lucy: "Natsuuu... There’s nothing that you should be worried about. You are a great person and Levy will see it too." Lucy said as she placed her tiny hand on his shoulder.

Natsu: "Yee but-" He was cut off by Lucy who placed her index finger on his hot lips and Natsu slightly blushed as he looked at her hand. 

Lucy: "No buts. And if you are worried about your stuttering, I will take care of that problem. Trust me." She said as she winked at him with a bright smile and she pulled her hand away from his lips. Natsu sighed.

Natsu: "I guess that I don't have much of a choice." He looked at Lucy. "Fine Luce. You win. We will have lunch with Levy." Natsu said defeated.

Lucy: "Yes!!!" She jumped up from happiness that she won and she hugged him. "Thank you Natsu. Finally we can have another friend beside Happy. You will not regret it." She said happily and she lets go of Natsu who blushed after she had hugged him.

Natsu: "I hope so..." He mumbled under his breath than it hit him. "WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" He shouted and he grabbed Lucy's hand who was watching him confused before he started to run, pulling her along.

Lucy: "Kyaa!!! Natsu slow down! Yesterday we didn't fall but I’m sure that we will today!" She shouted.

Natsu: "Sorry not happening, but we will be late and don't worry." He looked back at her with a big grin. "I will never let you fall as long as I am here."

Lucy smiled brightly and she nodded her head while they continued running. When they reached the school, the students looked at them like they have grown two heads or to be more specific, they were watching Natsu.