School And Troubles

Natsu's POV:

After we entered the empty class room, avoiding all the stairs, I shut the door close and locked it. I turned around to face her and I said in a low and threatening voice, trying my best to not burst out at the second because I'm really mad right now:

Natsu: "You have one minute to explain why are here even though I told you NOT to come." I growled. "Do you know how much trouble we will have if they find out from where you are coming and if they know that you are with me!?!?" I whisper-shouted  because I didn't want somebody to hear us but I really wanted to shout at top of my lungs.

She nervously gulped and giggled while she was rubbing the back of her neck. She knew that she won't get out of it and I'm happy for that.

Lucy:"Well...this morning I wanted to tell you that I already took care of everything so I would be able to go to school with you..." she said

Natsu:"Wait, What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I shrieked little louder but again not too loud for the rest of the school to hear.

Lucy:"Well, you ran out before I had the chance..." She sweat dropped and I mentaly facepalmed.

' Sometimes I'm really dumb, am I not?' I thought.

Natsu :"Okay and how did you do everything. You should have made many fake documents and a good story to come and with the fact thet you already knew me."

Lucy: "First, I'm not that stupid and have made the documents last night when you were sleeping. I stopped the time and took my time to understand how to work with the laptop and I made the documents. For the story I said that when I was child I was living here but my family moved to USA, where my previous school was to now. That's when I have decided to move back to my old home and now I'm saying with my childhood friend which I have met before few days aka you. " she explained.

Natsu :" I can't believe that they actually believed you. " I said with a frown and  I narrwed my eyes and I adjusted my 'glasses'.

Lucy:" Why not? "

Natsu :" Because I have never had any friends and the fact that you suddenly appeared. Well, I'm glad for that they believed you. Now We won't have so much troubles."

Lucy:" Wait. Why don't you have any friends? I think that you are a really good guy so I thought that you have bunch of them. " I blushed a little at the comment but I think she didn't notice.

Natsu:" Long story for another time but to say on short I have trust issues and I'm bad at the communicating. I always stutter when I talk to the other as you already know. I don't know why but I can only talk with normally."

Lucy:"Ohh. Well I will change that." She said happily.

Natsu :"No, don't!" I shouted and she looked at me wide-eyed. "Look, it's really kind of you to want to help me with this but I'm fine the way I'm now. I don't won't many friends and I think it will be for the best if stay away from me. What you saw in the hallway is happening every day so I don't want you to get involved in this." She wathed me for few second, making me freak out. She then smiled. She just smiled!!!

Lucy:" I don't care. " This shocked me." They can't tell me with who to talk and with who to befriend. And beside you helped me to get out of this house so this is the least thing I can do for you and after you left me stay at your house, how am I suppoused to not be friend with you." Then I wanted to cry after I heard that but I managed to held them. I Just smiled weakly and nodded my head.

Natsu :" Okay I think that we should go before the bell rings Luce. "'Crap!!!' I mentaly shouted and I hope she didn't noticed.

Lucy:" Yee-WAIT. Luce??" she look at me. 'Crap'.