Natsu Dragneel

Natsu's P. O. V.

Hi everyone. My name is Natsu Dragneel. I live in Magnilolia and study in the best hight school for wizard in the country-Fairy tail. I'm the schools nerd and outcaster. I don't talk to anybody beside the teachers and I don't use my magic. For that I never practice in the magic classes because the teachers know my case and I have got many bullies for the reason that I'm the '' weakest'' of all the other students and I gave them more 'fun'. Yep that me. I'm trying every single way to be not noticed and for that I'm wearing baggy pants, sweaters and shirts that don't show my body shape, hat that is hiding my hair which I don't know why is pink  and glasses. I have realy good vision and my glasses are just normal glass and frames. I told you that I try every single way to not be the center of the attention. If you are wondering why I want to be in the shadows is that I have always lived without parents and  for that I'm not good with the communication with other people. It's True that I had a foster father but he disappeared when I was seven and he only left a scarf that I still wear . Thank got that he taught me everything to survive alone. Well not completely alone. After all I have Happy, my flying, annoying, talking blue cat-exceed. In school only some teachers know about my life and battle abilities. Ok for now enough for me. Lets start the story.

No one's POV.
Monday
05:00

Alarm: Beep-beep-Beep-beep.

Natsu try egnore the alarm but fall miserable. He hit the alarm to set it off and with that he smash the clock to million pieces. He groan and open his eyes.

Natsu :''Ughhh!! Another day in Hell. *lookes at the alarm-clock**sigh*I guess I shoud buy new tonight.''

Natsu gets up and starts his mornind routine. He gets shower and gets dressed in white shirt with red sweater on top of it, black trousers, black shoes, blue tir and of course his hat that hides his hair and his presious white scarf. He puts on his 'glasses' and heads downstairs to make himself and Happy breakfast.

15 minutes later

He makes one big plate with about twenty pancakes with orange juece  and gets raw fish for his little fella.

Natsu:''Happy the breakfast is ready"

Not even a three seconds later blue cat with white wings flew into the dining room.

Happy:"FIISSHH!!!" shout the little exceed.

Natsu just chuckle at his buddy and start eating his breakfast while watching how Happy was greedily gorging his fish.

Natsu's POV:

After I ate my food I put the dishes into the sink, get my bag and lunch box- which was already ready from last night-I get some money because I know that they will get them and I live Happy at home. I'm leaving him alone because I know he is capable to take care for himself and the house. I staid at the door step and shouted:

"Happy, I'm going" when I closed the door I heard his 'aye sir' and smiled.

It's 6:00 am and I started my daily walk to school which was prety far because I live in the forest near the town. I live there because there aren't any people near my house and I do whatever I want. You are probably wondering why I don't use car. Well I have really expencive car which I bought with the money of my jobs(which I take every friday after the last period from my school and I finish the job for less than two days even if it's an s-class guest and this jobs are extra for the wizard in the school) but I have a liiittle--oh who am I kidding, big and bad mottion sickness. I can drive my car only if I use pills.