"Wait, it's his birthday?!" "...fuck." (poly neighbors)

Ahh, finally. Poly neighbors. The good kush. I B R E A T H E for this ship. The idea or Mark and Eduardo not getting along at first, but being kind nonetheless for Jon's sake, then warming up to each other and- "shit, I fell" Kinda happens is waht gives me LIFEEE. Hope you enjoy the oneshot!

curse warning! Sorta angsty? Idk man it has a nice ending.

----------------------------

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! "

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! "

Eduardo and Mark were in a heated argument. And by heated, I mean I'm-gonna-throw-a-fucking-chair kind of heated.

You see, today is Jon's birthday. And both of them may or may not have forgotten. And had nothing to offer. Nothing to give. Neither had even said happy birthday, and it was already 4pm, and it would be dark in an hour...

...Yea they forgot. If you didn't already gather.

They had tried to figure out why their smaller boyfriend had been so sad all day. He had woken up peppy, asking if they were doing anything today. "Why would we? " Asked Mark, eyebrow raised.

Jon looked a little taken aback, asking "Didn't you two plan anything? " Eduardo just looked at him funnily. "Why? Today something special? "

Jon looked disappointed for a moment, before covering it up. "No. Must have been mistaken. " He smiled brightly before walking back to his room.

Then Mark checked his FaceSpace.

"Happy birthday to me! Gonna spend the day relaxing. " Was on Jon's page.

It was Jon's fucking birthday.

And they forgot.

Now, they had no time to plan anything, no time to go out, and could only get him a rushed gift.

Needless to say, they felt like assholes.

"What the fuck are we gonna do... " Mark sat down with his head in his hands.

"I don't fucking know! I don't usually do this! You're usually the one to come up with the birthday plans, or even Jon on your birthday! "Eduardo retorted.

They had been pondering for hours. Now they were almost out of time.

Mark went to say something, but something else caught his ear. Very faintly, but he could make it out.

Sobs. Quite sobs.

It was so faint, he had no clue if he was hearing things. He looked at Eduardo, and knew he wasn't imaging it. Eduardo looked annoyed and anxious at the same time.

Mark got up and slowly crept toward Jon's room. The sobs became louder.

"... Ne- either of th- them even r- re- remembered! I f- figured that E- Eduardo may, but b- both of them?! " He sobbed his heart out. "I- I tried not t- to g- get to up- upset, but- " He broke down crying.

Mark felt like a total scumbag. How the fuck could he have let this happen? He teared up slightly as well. He hated being the reason of Jon's suffering.

He looked over at Eduardo, wiping his eyes a bit. "We need to apologize. " He whispered.

Eduardo nodded. Mark turned around, and knocked on Jon's door.

The crying stopped. "Oh! Talk to you later, Matt. Thanks for calling! " He said cheerily. "Come in! "

Mark opened the door tentatively. Jon was laying down. He yawned, "I'm gonna turn in early guys. Really, really tired. " He said not looking over.

Mark walked over and rubbed his back. "Happy birthday. " He said, smiling sympathetically.

Jon stiffened. "I- " He cut himself off. "Thank you. Now, I'm tired. Time to sleep. " He didn't even look at Mark.

"Jonny, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I forgot your birthday. I truly am sorry. " He held onto Jon from behind, cuddling with him.

"M- Mark. I want to go to b- bed. Leave- leave me be. " Jon's voice cracked slightly, clenching his eyes tightly so he couldn't cry.

Eduardo came over and sat on the side of his bed. "I'm sorry too. " He kissed Jon's cheek.

Jon cried slightly. Mark cuddled him, Eduardo continuing to kiss his cheek, while they repeatedly apologizing. Eventually, Jon turned around and began to full-on cry into Mark's chest. Of course, neither of them would admit it, but Mark and Eduardo started to cry a bit to.

After doing this for 10 or so minutes, everything calmed down. "I- I forgive y- you two. Just, can we do something s- soon to make up f- for it? " He sniffed as he calmed down.

"Of course. " Said Mark. "Maybe next weekend? " He looked up at Eduardo.

"I'm free. " He said. He smiled slightly, just to cover it up with a well-placed scowl.

"Then it's settled. We'll go out and do something nice next weekend. " Jon cuddled into Mark's chest.

"Goodnight, guys. " Jon said, drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------

789 words uwu

That was big fun! I heccin lOvE this shipppp ùwú. Sorry, embraced my inner uwu there for a sec. Anyway, this came out quicker than expected! I hope you like uwu. See you in the next oneshot! Hehehe hehehe uwu

~Aubdawg_Draws