Matthew we're here to- ...What the hell. (Saloonatics! TordMatt)

Welcome back! Today we've got some Saloonatics TordMatt for you. Or ToddMatt, I guess. Let's hope it turns out well ;)

Side EdThom. Cuss warning.

----------------------

"Fuck..." The sheriff mumbled under his breath. It was day 3 of the prince having gone missing a SECOND time. The best Thompson could figure was that he had gone out and been snatched up by the Red Bandit.

The Red Bandit had already killed several people, taking Thom's eye with them. He traced a finger over his eyepatch.

"Thom, love, I'm sure he's ok." And that would be Ed. Ed had been trying his best to help Thom, who seemed to be more stressed then he. "He's strong and independent. I'm sure he'll be alright a few more days."

Thompson snorted. "The last thing the prince is is INDEPENDENT. He's not exactly STRONG for that matter either."

"He did punch his way out of a metal cage, dear." He came over and set down some food for him to eat, pecking the top of his head. "Now, eat."

Thim picked at the food for a moment before he began to eat. It was amazing, Ed's cooking always was. "How are you always able to make your food so darn GOOD?"

"Years of practice." Ed stated calmly, starting to file some of his own papers away in a cabinet next to Thoms.

After only a few minutes, Thom's players was empty, and Ed was cleaning dishes. "... So any luck with the prince?"

Thom cursed under his breath. "Not quite yet, no... But I do believe I have-" He stopped abruptly.

"Have a what?" Ed turned, looking over at what Thom was doing. Then he saw it. It wasn't much, but they had an idea now.

"You ready?"Thom looked over his shoulder at Ed.

"Born ready. "

---------------------------

The last few days had been heaven and hell for Matthew.

He knew his friends were looking for him, why wouldn't they? They found him last time.

But maybe Matt didn't want to be found. Maybe he wasn't actually captured. Maybe he just wanted to be alone with...

"Y'all right, 'darlin?"

Todd.

"Just swell, Todd." He smiled once more, walking over to him and placing a gental kiss on his cheek.

You see, the prince had fallen in love with the bar tender. He had swooned over him after he was released. That is, after he was done flirting with every girl on the street.

He had to go back to England, and he did. But he couldn't get that damn barkeep out of his mind. He hated him for it, how he would spend hours pondering over the other man. But he also loved it.

And so the prince returned to America, to "spend time with Thompson and Edward. " But he wasn't looking for them. When he found the barkeep once more, he swooned.

For a few days it was just them, flirting with each other discreetly. Then they went on a date. Then they had their first kiss.

It had all happened so fast, but the prince didn't care. As they say; Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And there had been a LOT of absence before the prince visited.

So, here they were. No plan in mind, mostly no worries, just them. And that's just how they wanted it to be.

Somehow, Matt forgot all about his worries, princely duties, hell, even the fact he'd have to go back to England without Todd one day. He was just savoring the moment.

And that's what he blamed what happened next on. Savoring the moment.

--------------------------------

Thompson was riding along side of Ed as fast as he could. He needed to get to the prince as fast he could. He hoped the prince would be ok.

When they arrived where they thought the prince was being kept, they heard... nothing.

They quietly pulled out their revolvers and-

"THIS IS THE SHERIFF! WE KNOW YOU HAVE-" And he was cut off by the sight in front of him.

Matthew was half naked, straddling the Red Bandit, who was also half naked. They appeared to have just been kissing.

---------------------------------

So, yes. Matt... May have just been making out with Todd. So? He was in love. He hadn't expected Thom and Ed to break down the door.

There was silence. Until; "Matt what in the HELL are you doing?!" Thompson sounded angry, and confused. "He KIDNAPPED you!"

"He didn't KIDNAP me! I..." he exhaled. "I ran off with him..."

Before anyone could stop him, Matt explained everything. The swooning, the hate, the love. He put it all out there. By the end, his eyes were watery. He didn't want them to take Todd. He knew they would.

Ed looked sympathetic. Thom looked like he didn't care.

And, ultimately, they knew they needed to forgive Todd's sins and let Matt be happy. (Read: Ed knew he would have to forgive Todd's sins and let Matt be happy, Thom was ready to bash his fucking skull in there and then.)

And so they held a small trial, the jury being Ed. Ultimately, it came up that he was guilty, but Ed wouldn't say that. He put himself in Matt's shoes. He knew how devastated Matt would be.

So, he let Todd off. Thom was furious at first, but seeing how happy Matt was made it slightly better.

In conclusion; Todd because Matt's "Personal assistant" and the Red Bandit escaped town.

And Matt learned how to make the most out of being in a train.

-----------------------------

919 words.

HoooooOOOOOooOOOo boi that was fun. Thus was loosely based off a roleplay I did on the Eddsworld Amino. Hope y'all  enjoyed~

~Aubdawg_Draws