"What is love?" "....Baby don't hurt me!"(MarkEuardo)

Litterly woke up, looked at my stuffed bear, and thought of this. Inspo comes from the weirdest places ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slight curse warning.

-------------------------

Eduardo had a problem. Not a big one, but a problem. You see, Eduardo had been feeling... Something for Mark for the past few months. Something different. Something nice.

Sometimes he thought it could be jealousy. Why couldn't he have that beautiful, flowing blonde hair? Or his defined chin?

Others hate. He sure hated it, all right. He hated how much but made him happy, how stupid it was to feel this for Mark of all people.

But, deep down, part of him knew he loved the feeling. Part of him knew he didn't want it to ever go away. He wanted it to stay with him, and be with him when he was alone.

Part of him knew he was in love.

And part of him was so fucking scared.

How would anyone that amazing love him? A Hispanic prick? He never did anything useful, so why would Mark ever be able to see anything in him?

But, he kept hope. He kept hoping That maybe, his emotions wouldn't grow. He would be able to keep them under control.

Oh how wrong he was.

The Hispanic noticed that, over the next few months, all he could think of was Mark.

Breakfast? Trying not to stare at Mark. Painting? Wonder how pretty Mark's face would look on a canvas. Staring the Goddam ceiling? Why is Mark so fucking gorgeous?

Not to mention how much he fucking hated himself for falling for another dude. Of course, he wasn't as homophobic as he was when he first met and moved in with his housemates, as they had both came out to him, (Mark was Bi, Jon was 'Pan', whatever the fuck that means.) but he still didn't like the idea of being mushy with another guy.

Except Mark, of course.

Mark was the exception.

And so, he would catch himself staring at Mark, a stupid grin on his face, cheeks heating on instinct. He would stop himself, but subconsciously do it again.

He hated it but hey, what can you do? He'd just have to put up with it 'till he grew a pair and confronted Mark.

-------------------------------

Mark was no idiot. He could see, plain as day, something was bothering Eduardo.

But he was oblivious.

So, he would catch Eduardo staring at him, blushing, sometimes sighing to himself in Mark's presence.

But Mark thought it was his imagination.

For 4 months.

And of course, he wanted to help. Eduardo was one of his best friends! He would do anything to help him.

And so, when Eduardo had been lousing around his room all day, Mark of course decided it was a good idea to go knock on the door and ask him if he was ok.

What's the worst that could happen?

---------------------------------

Eduardo was tired. And sad. Mostly tired. A little hungry? Maybe.

He was contemplating life when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in! " He yelled, figuring it was probably just one of his housemates coming to ask him if he would go shopping, maybe do the laundry.

And so, when Mark didn't just pop his head in to ask about some chore, and instead walked tentatively over to Eduardo's bedside, sitting on in, Eduardo knew something was up.

And now came the hard part.

Actually having a full blown conversation with him.

---------------------------------

Mark didn't know what to say. Neither did Eduardo, for that matter. They both just kinda sat there, the air between them becoming so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Eduardo... " Mark finally spoke up. "Why have you been so... Bothered the last few months? "

Eduardo looked down. "Mark, this is, ah, slightly weird but... " He trailed off as a puzzled look came to Mark's face. "... What is love? "

Mark snickered slightly as he answered; "Baby don't hurt me! " Laughing slightly to himself.

And then he noticed Eduardo's reaction.

"Oh." He felt his face heat slightly. "You- you were serious. "

"Yea." Eduardo was blushing significantly at this point. "I think I am be... In love with... Someone. "

"Who? " Mark puzzled.

"I- just, help me figure this out. You don't-"

"It's me, isn't it? " Mark teased slightly.

"W- how- HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT?! " Eduardo was blushing significantly more now.

Mark shrugged. "Because the writer knew this was taking a stereotypical turn and didn't want it to. They plan to do that next chapter. "

Eduardo paused. "You like, speaking in fucking tounges or some shit-"

Mark laughed. "Look, I know now. There's no point in hiding it. " He paused to rest his head on his hand, pondering. "I guess we could try dating, I've never thought of you that way but... " He looked back at Eduardo. "Maybe it would be fun. "

------------------------

808 words.

Few authors notes. Yes I know what pan is, I am pan myself. I just wanted it to look like Eduardo had very little knowledge of all this. Next, uhh, 4th wall broke- Karen get the fleX TAPE-

WoooOooOOOOOooO boi. That was f u n. Took me a week to write, even more fun. I may make a second part where they like, go on a date or some shit if you want me too. Idc really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyway hope you enjoyed this oneshot ha haaa. The next one is already plotted out in full, just gotta write it all now. Peace!! ✌

~Aubdawg_Draws