sleepy time with soldiers (PauPaTord)

I randomly thought of this and thought it would be really cute!! I had inspo for this and thought I'd jot it down really quick as it's adorable and floofy uwu

curse warning!

-----------------------------

Tord yawned, walking down a hallway to his room. He hadn't had a good night's rest in weeks, and was, unfortunately, most likely not getting one tonight as well.

He walked into his room to see Pat, changed and laying down with a book.

"Oh, hello Red Leader. Have a stressful day? " He teased, chuckling to himself slightly.

"Oh fuck you. " He said, flopping upside-down onto the bed. "Don't give me that 'Red Leader' shit right now. "He said, closing his eyes and yawning, half of his body still off the bed.

" Ok, ok. Hey, get changed. Pau texted me a few minutes ago saying he would be here soon. "Said Pat, still focused on his book.

Today did as he was told, walking over to the bed as jumped on it and snuggled in. " Can't we just fall asleep now? Pau's own damn fault for being late. "

Pat chuckled again. "You sound like a baby. " He said, getting the bird from Tord. "Again, fuck you. "

They were laughing a bit when the door opened. "Hey! Sorry I'm late. Yuu got into  fight with a newbie and almost choked the kid to death. Had to break up the fight, " Pau explained, setting his things down and changing, "and make sure the kid wasn't fucking dead. Luckily for both of them, he'll be ok in a few days. Sorry to tell you now, Tord, " He looked over at Tord and smirked. "But I'll be handing this matter over to Red Leader in the morning. "

Tord groaned and Pat laughed. "Fuck BOTH of you! " He said, scowling. "I just wanted to sleep innnnnn. Is that to much to ask for? "

Pau came in, fully changed, and laid down next to Tord. "Awww, it's ok Tordy~ come here, lemme kiss you better~" He snickered as he kissed Tord on the forehead.

Tord snuggled both of them closer to him as Pat put down his book. "Ah, screw both of ya... " He said, all of them now cuddling each other. Pau turned off the lights.

"I love you two. " Yawned Tord, falling asleep.

"Love you too, Tord. " Said Pat.

"I second what the man with chicken wings hair said. " Teased Pau, earning laughs out of the other too.

Maybe Tord would get a good night's sleep after all.

----------------------------------------------

432 words.

Wooooo that was short but sweet uwu. Honestly I think it was adorable and I love it 👌❤. Working on the next oneshot! Thank you all again for #2 on TordMatt, I couldn't have done it without you. ❤❤

~Aubdawg_Draws