The Last Luna

I know this isn't a fanfic but I realized I don't have any book where I can publish any one-shot I have written so let me just post it here. You can skip it if it wasn't your cup of tea. I was simply trying something new. hihi. 

-------------

"Run Zanaya! Run as fast as you can because once I get a hold of you, I will shred your body into pieces! I will break every bone in your body like what I did to your precious little friend!" his loud laughter echoed the entire forest. It was menacing, unpleasant and in every sense, infuriating. And every dirty word that comes out of his equally foul mouth encourages me to stay alive and use every anger I have in my heart to rip his heart.

My eyes were bloodshot in anger as my hand slowly reaches for my chest. I can feel it going wild inside. But more importantly, I can still feel the stinging pain inside me as memories of how he killed Chloe kept flashing before my eyes. Mychest tightened and my throat is contracting as I try to stop myself frombawling is so much despair.

I moved a little and ensure that my body is well hidden behind this giant tree.

If there is one thing I have an advantage with is that I know this forest at the back of my hand. I made a quick assessment of myself and calmed down a little when I was sure that I only have a small cut on my forehead.

Three fucktards down, one fucking beta to go.

"I'm going to kill you..." I whispered as tears started streaming down my cheeks. I was still shaking in anger. I couldn't breathe properly and barely escape from death if Chloe didn't sacrifice her life for me.

Again, another life in exchange for mine. Just how many people have to die in order for me to live?

Closing my eyes, I muttered a little prayer for Chloe's precious soul. 'Oh Chloe...my beautiful Chloe...'

I took quick breaths in order to calm myself. Resting in this place is the only option that I have since I still need to regenerate and save my energy. I can't simply lunge and fight them head-on. I managed to kill his three companions but hearing how they follow his orders, he must be stronger.

Demon Pact – they are a group of notorious werewolves known for mercilessly killing omegas like me. Even betas and deltas stay away from them as much as possible. They don't care about hierarchy. You need to have your Alpha with you if you wish to survive after you bump with them.

My hands balled into a fist and I tried exercising them a little. I can feel my body numbing from pain. My muscles were sore and I am certainly feeling weak. I have used a lot of my strength trying to escape their group. I barely escaped from them earlier.

"Zanaya! Little girl, come out of your hiding. Death is inevitable sweetie!" Chills run down my body. His voice is scary, it's like it's getting into my skin and I just want to stay away from him as soon as possible but after what he did to Chloe, I am going to throw that idea of the bus. This man is going to die in front of me. He's going to regret killing so many omegas in his lifetime.

'I will do that. Just wait Sebastian. You're going to die in my hands...' I thought to myself.

I bite my lower lip in anger, the blood flowing down my cheeks doesn't even faze me. All I want right now is to show myself to this demon and kill him with my own hands. But I can't do that now. Not on my current state where I can barely catch my breath and my body continuously weakening.

"C'mon Omega! Show yourself. Show your pitiful self and I might consider killing you a little less painful,"

I wiped the blood that was starting to cover my eyes. Though an omega, I have trained myself for so many years in order to survive. I've dodged death from betas and alphas multiple times. I was living a dangerous life and the closest to happiness that I have was Chloe – the only werewolf who stayed when everyone left.