Keepsake - JinSoo

Hi, this story was written by justacuriousthingg . This is a request made by onyxebony who requested for a stalker Jin who craves for Jisoo's body.

This story has some mature parts and it's quite dark. If you can't take it, please don't continue. It gave me(Yoon) chills.

Please read the author's note below. :)

----------------------------------

Ah, what a wonderful scent she has today as well. Her hair smells like it's been pampered with the most aromatic flowers. Of course, this is her usual scent but as soon as it enters my nostrils it is like I'm experiencing it for the very first time. Her scent is just one of the things I love about her but soon comes one my favorite parts of the morning.

A man who had unconsciously begun leaning forward felt his body shiver in joy when the angel in front of him slowly moved all her hair to one side, exposing flesh that he had been anticipating.

Yes, one of my favorite parts of the morning is seeing the beauty of her slender neck and perfectly crafted shoulder line as she sits in front of me. She always does it at the same time every day and it makes me wonder if she knows I'm watching. Does she do it to tease me? Is this a show just for me but once it's time to leave she acts innocently? The man leans back against his seat, twirling a pencil around his fingers as a smirk plasters itself on his lips. His eyes are focused on every bit of exposed skin, taking it all in.

Regardless of what the answer may be, my urge to gently ghost my fingers along the smoothness of her body never ceases. 

How I wish for time to move faster so that I can see the way her usual skirt attire rises up when she crouches down to grab her routinely fallen pencil. Such a clumsy girl but I indulge in the fascination of what wonders lie in the depths of her short-short skirts.

"Seokjin sunbaenim?" Just imagining the treasures ready to be uncovered as my hands tug at the barriers of clothing blocking me from seeing beauty no man had ever seen before. 

"Seokjin sunbaenim? Are you alright?" Seokjin snapped out of his thoughts as the voice of the main source of all his thoughts called out to him.

His eyes widened in realization that the morning lecture had come to an end but more than that, he had missed seeing the angel's skirt rise as she grabbed her pencil. Damn it! He mentally cursed himself before quickly raising his head to his angel, smiling ever so innocently sweet. 

"Jisoo-ssi, everything is fine. Just caught up in my silly thoughts is all. Is there something you needed?" He watched as her concerned expression quickly turned into a genuine smile, not missing the fact that her cheeks were a slightly pinker shade than usual. 

The pink of her cheeks will always be my favorite shade of pink. 

"Ah! I was just wondering if we will be meeting in the studio for the required photography club member pictures. I didn't get to take mine with the rest of the club members and you had said to meet today. I just want to double check before I head off."

Seokjin had stood from his seat, eyes glued to hers for only a second before quickly focusing on Jisoo's luscious heart-shaped lips. Once she finished speaking he quickly raised his eyes and nodded at her, throwing a wink in her direction. 

Jisoo didn't react to his wink and just smiled brightly at him. "Alright! I'll see you later then, sunbaenim!" 

He watched as she turned around, eyes instantly going down as he stared at her creamy legs that sped off in a quick pace.