The Barista Part II - TaeRose

This story is dedicated to  Lidialoredana67 and was written by  vxRosiePastaxv. Please check his profile and send his stories some love. :)

Author's note:

This is part two of 'The Barista'. I feel like I needed another chapter for this one-shot because... why not?

Enjoy!

----------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:

"Oh my god I'm so going to screw up tonight..." I let out a deep sigh as I ran my fingers on my hair. "I'll definitely going to embarrassed myself, I don't know what to do nor where to bring her tonight..." I'm panicking while muttering under my lips as my legs kept on pacing back and forth, hoping that this uneasiness feelings I've been having will fade away but it's not even working.

So to summarize today's occasions, I was left to work alone at the café, then an Angel named Park Chaeyoung showed up and we've talked for a little while and now I'm going on a date with her tonight. This is all too sudden... way too sudden, I think I'm having a severe anxiety attack...

"S-should I call Jimin and ask him what to do?" I said to myself as I dialed his number. I remained hesitant for a few minutes, contemplating whether to give my friend a call or leave him alone as he might be busy. "Oh god this is so frustrating..." I whined as I rest my forehead on the counter.

As my mood was glooming and my confidence dropped to its lowest point, that's when the images of her face, peacefully filling up my mind. Her warm gentle smile, her cute chuckles, they kept on repeating itself inside my head.

The thought of her, was enough to curve a smile on my face, it was enough to lighten up my gloomy mood, just like that. Is this... Is this what they called...

Love at first sight?

"Taehyung, this is your chance... Jimin's right, I can't stay single forever, I want to love, I want to be someone's hope and dream... someone who she can be safe with... someone who can give her all the love there is in this world..." I whispered to myself with my head still fixed on the counter.

"I can do this..." I said as I turned around and tapped my cheeks gently repeatedly. "Let's do this!" I raised my voice for encouragement and it's working.

"Umm, excuse me?" I heard another voice before turning around, to see a few customers waiting at the other side of the counter and it looks like I've made a fool out of myself. Well what do you expect from Kim Taehyung...

"S-sorry about that, Welcome to Café Bistro, w-what can I get for you?"

~~

Chaeyoung's POV:

The moment I stepped my feet outside of the Café, my cheeks just couldn't stop themselves from blushing. I just asked the barista who I just met like half an hour ago on a date and he said yes...

I don't know what's happening with me back there, usually I would rather have a man asking me out rather than me asking a guy out, but that Kim Taehyung... His presence... it's so calming...

Maybe being single after 7 years since my ex-boyfriend dumped me in college, made me lonely fee; inside despite being happy on the outside.

I admit, I missed being in someone's arms, being told that he loves me every day and night, showered with kisses and hugs... being told that you meant the world to him...