You Never Walk Alone - LisKook

This story is written by : Tungsten716

A/N:

Thank you for reading my one shot! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, please check out my profile and send some love. Goodbye~!

---------

"Aye, you never walk alone."

Lisa POV

March 27, 2019

@Hospital | 6:30 a.m.

"Yahhh! Who are you? What are you doing here?" I shouted at the coconut head boy as I was backing off towards the wall.

"Jungkook." He said as he walked closer towards me.

"Jungkook? I asked as I was still backing off. My voice came out shaky, showing that I was scared of him.

Please don't come near me. Please... Just stay there and don't come closer.

" That's my name!" He exclaimed and walked even closer to me.

We---ell, Jungkoo---ook... What are you doing here?" I stuttered, frightened that he might come closer and nearer to myself.

I was scared that he might touch me. He cannot touch me. At all.

I kept on walking backwards. My heart pounding inside my chest, palpitating. I kept backing off until...

My head had hit on something... something hard.

"Oww! That hurts..." I said out loud as I was rubbing my head.

"Are you okay? Can I see?" Jungkook asked as he walked even closer towards me.

Jungkook POV

March 27, 2019

"Are you okay? Can I see?" I asked the blonde girl in front of me who just hit her head hard.

"I'm okay. Just--- don't come near me." She said to me, lying.

She was totally ''not in pain''. Why are you lying, Blondie? Your totally in pain. Really hurting.

She then winced in pain. "Ughhh..." She groaned as she rubbed her head.

Pain was evident in her face. Her face says it all, says all the pain she was feeling. She can't hide it from me.

"Can I see? Please..." I asked, hoping for her permission.

"No!" She shouted immediately, not even giving a thought about it.

I offered a hand to help her, but she immediately declined my offer.

What's wrong with this girl? I just wanted to make friends, but she's so... scared. Is she cray cray?

I have to help her.

"Please..." I begged her, and she did not say anything. She continued rubbing her head, pain still showing on her face.

That's it. I really need to help her now.

I made my way closer towards her. She kept on walking backwards, unfortunately (for her) her back slammed against the wall. She was trapped and I had a chance to help her.

The odds are in my favor now, Blondie.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the wall. I went to look at her head, but I had let go of her for a while once I noticed something.

She was abnormally pale. Paler than her skin earlier. Spots appeared all over her body. It looks like...

She's allergic to something.