leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose

a/n (kpopinesss) : this was written months ago, like, almost a year and a half now so I apologize in advance if it's not the best writing lmao. other than that, shout out to ma girl YOON for being such a great person btw ♥️♥️

Yoon: Gurl, you feed this book too much I wanted to keep them all to myself ahaha

------------------------------

Cool guy, Jung Hoseok and his friends were in the parking lot blocking my car with their masculine bodies and I've never felt more scared in my life. It was a brand new car and I was afraid one of them might scratch it. Not just that, I was afraid of even asking them to move. They scared the living shit out of me, especially Jung Hoseok.

The thing is, he was my ex boyfriend.

Four years ago, we were young and in love. He was sweet, funny, kind, and the list goes on and on. He was the epitome of a perfect boyfriend. Then he moved away. He didn't even have the audacity of breaking up with me either— he just gone and left. Then he came back. He changed completely. The Hoseok I knew was completely gone under all that masculinity and bad boy facade. He ended up befriending the most popular infamous group in town and he turned into this asshole of a chick magnet. He forgot about me. When he came back, he didn't even spare me a passing glance. I was heartbroken. I loved the guy and he traded me for a new life. I couldn't change that even if I wanted to. We were polar opposites now. I didn't stand a chance with him.

I earned stares from the group of boys as I made my way to my car. I didn't even bother to look at Hoseok, excusing myself until I got into my car. I sighed in relief wanting to hurry away from them.

I started my car and I was about to shift forward when three boys circled the car door. They knocked on my window and I brought it down nervously. My eyes were wide with innocence and fear and I bit down on my lip.

"You're Chaeyoung, right?"

I knew all their names. The thing was, I was a little surprised they knew mine... Unless Hoseok mentioned me which was even more shocking.

"Y-yes?" I answered skeptically.

Min Yoongi smiled toothily at me. "Can we hitch a ride with you?"

"Well um.." I gulped and blinked in disbelief.

"It's just that Jin-hyung's car is a five seater and there are seven of us so we won't fit." He said with a desperate stare. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No no," I cleared my throat unlocking my doors. They all got in after bowing to me. "Where is it you wanted to go?"

"Hoseok's house." He looked forward nonchalantly. "You know the place."

My heart dropped and my jaw clenched. My hands on the wheel tightened its grip and I inhaled sharply. I didn't like the idea that his friends were just using me because I was his innocent little ex. Maybe they just wanted to hitch a ride with me knowing I was the ex and I wouldn't mind driving his friends around just to be civil. But I hated that. I wanted to kick them out of the car based on how relaxed they were. They were leisuring around in my car thinking that it was okay to grab a ride from their friend's ex girlfriend.

Being the good person I was, I stayed quiet and started to drive to a familiar neighborhood. The boys engaged in random conversation without my input of course. We arrived in front of Hoseok's house where him and the others were waiting. They stood up when they saw my car pull in the driveway. I avoided eye contact looking down at my lap.