Perfect Life - Lizkook

This story was written by vjjkjr

Story is dedicated to the requester. I hope you like it and please send some love to your writer : )

------------------------------------------------------------------

He stared at the ceiling defeated with a note on his hand little tears start forming in his eyes.

Why was I so stupid?

He started scolding himself for not being able to value enough everything she did. When they met, he never thought of falling in love with that Thai girl, a famous designer, that was destined to be his arranged wife.

Everything in his life was perfect or what was as he used to think. For being only 24 years old, he was a successful detective with a perfect model as his girlfriend.

Nothing could be more perfect.

One day, everything changes after one of the visits he did with his grandma. He met the person that changes his 'perfect life'... Lalisa Manoban.

"Nice you meet Jungkook" she greeted.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I can't say the same" he can't help but mumble.

They got married, and even though he tried his best to seem happy, he felt nothing, at least not for him.

He remembers clearly that day when it was picture time. He didn't even appear after the first photo instead, he went to see Nayeon, and even at that time, Lisa made up an excuse because she didn't want the people to have a bad image of him.

She didn't do it just for her, but he kept treating her badly, ignoring her calls, not attending to her modeling events yet every single time Lisa still made an excuse for him.

Tears came back to him, as he recalls all the nights that she spends alone, maybe crying, even though he never cared that time.

And still, after all that...she was there when Nayeon broke up with him.

And guess what?

She was cheating on him with his best friend Yugyeom.

She was fucking cheating on him when he was basically cheating on his wife. Or maybe it was karma.

"Jungkook are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

Fuck, why does she have to be so caring even after all that he did?

"I'm not Lisa, I want to die. I was stupid" he whispered, feeling ashamed of himself.

"You are really drunk come here" she cooed, extending her hand towards him.

"No! I just want to die miserably...I don't deserve anything"

She cupped his cheeks "You deserve the world but you still need to realize that not everything is what it seems"

After hearing her words, she stared at him, confused. He was mad and disappointed on himself because she did everything for her, and still he just played with her feelings.

Without even thinking, he lunged towards her, cupping her cheeks aggressively, his lips landing on hers.

"J-Jungkook are you sure you want this?" She said between kisses.

"I'm 100% sure Lisa"

His eyes glistened at the sight of her. His insides were churning and he's not sure why but these past few days, he's feeling so different about her.

Was he perhaps, starting to fall for her?

He was stupid and didn't even realize that the only person who was with him all that time was Lisa. And yet he was an asshole to her.

But then she suddenly pulled away. He stared at her confused. She stood up and headed to the kitchen and once she's back, she was carrying a tray.

"Eat this," she said giving him some food "I know you haven't had lunch so I cooked this for you"

"Thanks but it wasn't necessary" he pouted, upset that she pulled away from his kiss.

But she still smiled in return.

How can someone be this selfless?

All her actions, her smiles and the way she looked at him every single day make him realized that Lisa was just an angel fallen from the sky.

Right then his hand landed on his chest, his heart beating so fast. He felt everything slowed down before him. And all he sees is her.

He was confused and lost. or maybe it was because he was drunk?

He didn't even remember how he fell asleep.

The next morning, e saw a note on the fridge.

"Jungkook Good morning, I made you breakfast, please eat well!

With love,

Lisa"

A smile tucked at the corner of his lips, but it soon falters after seeing another envelope resting at the top of the table.

Every human being has a limit and Lisa met hers.

He was reading a divorce note.

Was she planning on leaving him?

He stopped breathing for a moment.

It hurts.

He never felt this way when he found put Nayeon was cheating on him. Or when he found she did it with his best friend.

Everything seemed to stop until he realizes he was kneeling on the ground, crying because he was going to lose the girl that only showed him the real meaning of having a perfect life.

The sound of the door opening makes him look up finding his personal angel putting her things in the living room like if it's what I normal day.

He didn't think twice and run to her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I'm sorry for leaving you on our wedding, for not spending nights with you, for being an asshole," he said in a weak voice "I-I love you but please let's not divorce"

"Jungkook" She cupped his cheeks "Dummy I'm not mad at you for that I forgave you a long time ago, but why are you saying we are going to divorce?"

His heart skipped a beat at the sound of her laughter.

"You didn't..." he whispered

"What?" she asked confused, her arms still wrapped around him as he clings to her, not letting her leave.

"Nothing" he hugs her waist tighter.

"You are crazy" she laughs a little.

"I'm crazy for you" he smiled "I promise the two of us are going to be happy" he continued while he kissed her.

"Let's make it three," she said between his lips making him smile.

"I love you Lalisa Manoban, thank you for making my life perfect"

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knows what they had until they lose it...-Unknown