Secret - Jin and Joy of RV

So I know not alot of you haven't read Secretly Married. I should know because that's like 90 chapters with a few special Chapters added. Anyways, I posted a chapter that can pass as a one-shot story.

If you haven't read the chapter entitled Beyond the Scenes - Jin in Secretly Married, please check this out :)

------------------

Jin's POV

The lights in the living room are off as we slowly move our way out of the door.

"Oppa, it's too dark..." I heard Joy whisper and I swear all the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

She sounded sexy. This girl is really testing my self-control.

"Arrgggh!" I cover Joy's mouth after she accidentally shrieked when she tripped over Namjoon's shoes.

That dude. Why are his shoes behind the couch anyway?

I turned my face towards her direction.

"We have to keep quiet or we're both dead when they wake up," I told her while my hands still covering her face.

Her eyes went wide in acknowledgment but before I can even remove my hand from her mouth, she did something I didn't expect her to do.

"Aahhhh!" I almost freaked out when I felt my hand getting wet.

My eyes landed on the mischievous expression on her face. "Yeah, I did lick your hand. Got any problem with that?" she smirked as she pushes me on the couch, my back creating a loud thud as I support both our body, and I gulped in panic.

I looked at her frantically. The feeling of her body pressed against mine, enough to make me go crazy. "Joy..." I whispered and my eyes close as I groan in frustration, summoning all the self-control that I can muster.

This girl is such a tease.

"You can't just lick my hand anytime you want and you certainly can't just stay on top of me like this," I grunted. My body starting to get fired up with her body close to mine.

I looked at her straight in the eyes and whispered, my hand caressing her waist. "We might end up getting into trouble if you keep doing that." I teased and her cheeks turned red immediately.

Right. That's what I thought.

Four months.

We have been secretly dating for four months without any of our members know.

Jimin and Chaeyoung's relationship had brought both our groups' too much drama that I can't just drop the bomb that I am also dating.

Besides, I have this weird suspicion that some of the members are secretly in a relationship as well.

I was a little startled when I felt her wrapped her arms around my waist.

It was midnight anyways. I doubt someone will see us.

She secretly visited me in our dorm which we've been doing without anyone knowing.

I initially wanted to visit her instead but she told me that Wendy runs around the house every time and she will totally freak out if she sees me.

Thank God, we haven't been caught even once but I felt guilty for having her experience this kind of relationship.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to her as I cupped her beautiful face. "I would tell the world that I love you anytime you want but the world is too cruel to idols like us."

I watch as she bit her lip in acknowledgment.

"Stop worrying, babe. As long as you're here with me, I'm all up for anything," she answered and my heart did a mini somersault.

It has been two hours since she came and as much as I wanted her to stay, the boys might realize that some other girl was inside our house.

Plus, Yoongi is not in the house.

Imagine how his shock will be if he suddenly sees a girl inside the room that we are sharing, moreover, it being Joy of Red Velvet.

"We need to go, babe, before Yoongi arrives," I told her as I brush her soft locks behind her ears.

Instead of standing, she just pulled me tighter into a hug, and her sweet lavender scent scattering all over my senses.

Without even thinking, I kissed the top of her head as my other hand landed on her back.

"Have I told you that I love you?" I asked and she just chuckled.

"Yeah, every five minutes."

"Great. I just want to make sure that you know it. Because I really really do." I added.

After that incident where she and I had talked about Seulgi and Jimin's situation, the two of us had gotten closer.

We started sending messages with each other, having coffee dates, and midnight calls and meetups.

Eventually, we fell in love.

Imagine my nervousness when I was still planning on confessing to her but I was more shocked when she pulled me inside the janitor's room in Inkigayo and kissed me full on the mouth.

What's even more shocking is how she ended up leaving me after the kiss.

"You know, even after all these months, I still can't get over the fact that you left me inside that janitor's closet after you kissed me." I teased her and she hit me in the chest.

"Stop it. I told you I was so shy about it. And it's your fault for not confessing any sooner." she rolled her eyes at me and I just chuckled at her response.

"But I like that side of yours," I told her before pulling her by the neck until our lips crashed, my mouth hungrily claiming hers.

A moan escaped her lips which boost my confidence even more.

I felt her adjusting from her position. I almost forgot that she's lying at the top of me.

My right hand clung around her waist for support while our lips never leave each other.

"I love you..." I whispered to her and she just bit my lower lip response earning a moan of pleasure from me.

Fuck.

Just then, we heard the sound of the door opening.

Shit.

Before we can even stand up and pull away from each other, the light went on and Yoongi's shocked face greeted before us.

My mouth hand wide open, afraid of what the cold guy would say.

His eyes landed on the girl on top of me and a smirk form on his lips.

"Don't mind me guys. You two carry-on on whatever you are doing." he turned his back and keep the lights off before heading towards our room.

Joy's face now buried in my chest.

"Oppa...." she grunted. "This is so embarrassing." she pouted and I find her really cute.

Soft chuckles escape my lips and I pull her closer before giving her another peck on the lips.

"Don't mind him. He won't say a word. How about we continue where we left?" I playfully teased and she flicked me by my forehead. But then, she still pulled me closer and kissed me like there's no tomorrow.

And I'm loving it so badly.