Happy Little Secrets(Richard Madden-Part 4)

*Richard's pov*

Having Brodie and Jackson changed my life..I loved Aly with all I had she was my world but becoming a dad was on a whole other level these tiny little humans who think you're some kind of superhero and love you no matter what...but having our little Charlotte Sophia made is all better knowing she would be our last she was a doll the boys adored their baby sister I was smitten with our precious little girl while she had my hair and blue eyes like her brothers she looked like her mother..Charlie was now 3 months old and it was Brodie's 5th birthday when we made the move back to London we had decided to keep out house in LA as a get away and if either of us had a movie being filmed there the kids could stay in somewhere they were familiar with but today we were in LA..Brodie wanted to have his party here in LA so we had a party with our families then came to LA..everyone was coming from mutual friends to mine and Aly's and their children I found Aly downstairs with Charlie who was in her swing as she hung some decorations I smiled softly wrapping my arms around her waist "Love this is enough he won't even pay any mind to this."

Aly sighed "He's not a baby anymore Richard..."

I nodded pressing a kiss to her shoulder "Yet he still needs his mum for everything tying his shoes, making his cocoa because no one can make it like his mum...baby hes growing up we can't stop it but be proud of the sweet boys we are raising."

She sighed softly "I know.."

I moved in front of her taking her face in my hands "Go take a break I'll finish this up."

Aly nodded "I need to go get his cake can you handle things?"

I nodded "Yes love..everyone should be arriving soon right?"

She nodded "A hour..I'll be back before then but you will need to ger Jack ready and feed Charlie."

I nodded "Consider it done love."

Aly smiled "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too..'

She sighed "I can take Jack with me."

I laughed "Baby I got it go..Taron and Kit will be here soon I'll have help..Lily and Matt are keeping Brodie preoccupied..go."

Aly nodded "Call me if anything happens I.."

I cut her off with a kiss "Go get our boy's cake alright."

She nodded "Okay.."

I gave her another kiss then ushered her out the door sure enough a few minutes later help arrived and I got Jack dressed and fed and changed Charlie now the party was in full swing while Aly did her thing I held our 3 month old..I smiled as Taron walked up "Hey mate."

Taron chuckled "Can't believe he's 5 and that you two have been together 7 years...and you now have 3 of the cutest kids ever."

I nodded "It's wild huh did you ever think while we were filming Rocketman this is where we would be at mine and Aly's 5 year old's birthday party?"

He shook his head "When Aly told me she was dating another actor I didn't believe it even more so when she told me it was you the fact David and Elton blessed it was even more amazing I mean David and Elton have known Aly since she was little."

I laughed "Trust me I remember the threat I was given in the most polite way....I really didn't except to fall for her so fast she was just god everything that was missing from my life."

Taron chuckled "Obviously you knocked her up after 18 months."

I laughed "Yeah I suppose so."

He smiled "You two are good for each other and look at you guys you have 3 beautiful kids."