Changes(Richard Madden One-shot)

*Brooklynn's pov*

My life was crazy and I loved every second of it...I met my now husband Richard Madden when I was cast in Game Of Thrones I lasted two seasons but it was enough time to fall for the blue eyed Scot...after a lot of pushing from our cast mates we started dating...we secretly got married in July 2018 while on holiday with no one but 2 friends present although we did call our parents first..but other than marriage 2018 was incredible with the positive reaction to Richard's show Bodyguard and landing a role in the Elton John film Rocketman to me being cast in a voice role for The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance and the release of Robin Hood where I play Maid Marian alongside my husband's Rocketman costar Taron Egerton who I have also known most of my life..these past few weeks have been full of a lot of award shows for Richard which I happily attended for him...except for the National Television Awards because I had something I had to do for the show...but now that the we had a break we decided to hide away ignore the world that was until Taron came over so while these two dorks were goofing off I sat on a chair in our hotel room reading...I raised an eyebrow as my name was said "Yes?"

Taron laughed "Friendly debate Brookie....who's the better kisser me or Richard?"

I had to laugh "You're asking me who I think is a better kisser my best friend or my husband?"

He grinned "I know it's not fair but come on give the lad a chance."

I laughed "Well considering every time I had to kiss you I had to fight from laughing I rather fancy kissing Richard.."

Richard laughed "I told you..."

I shook my head standing up "You both are idiots."

He leaned back "But love.."

I shook my head walking into the little kitchen area to make tea I laughed as they both looked at me with a pout "What you wanted an answer I gave you one Taron we have known each other most of our lives I love you to pieces but you gotta admit us kissing in Robin Hood was bloody awkward.."

Taron laughed "You aren't wrong it was like kissing my sister."

I smiled "See I rest my case I'm sure women think you're a lovely kisser and I will admit you're not half bad but I much prefer my husband."

He laughed "Just remember Madden she was my best friend before your wife."

Richard nodded "Aye but I get to take her to bed."

I laughed "Don't look at me like that you brought that one on yourself."

Taron laughed "I did..."

He laughed "Just remember you kissed my wife...multiple times."

I laughed "I swear why did you two have to become friends?"

Taron laughed "Because you love us both and wanted us to meet and I'm like your 2nd brother and you see me more than you do Luca since he and Sam moved."

I nodded my big brother and his now husband moved to LA a few years ago which is where Sam is from "Okay fine but you together is annoying I just wanted tea and a book..."

He laughed "You love us."

I laughed "Of course I do..."

Richard chuckled "When did Luca say he was dropping by love?"

I glanced at my watch "Anytime now."

Taron nodded "Speaking of why did you ask me to drop by?"

I smiled as I walked back over to the couch "You'll find out when Luca and Sam as arrive."