Sunny Days(Richard Madden-Part 1)

*Bryce's pov*

Best part of my life was living in two different countries my mom was American a California based model and my dad was from England and a very respected producer..when they divorced when I was 6 dad decided to move back to London but visited us regularly while me and my brother Carson remained in Malibu with our mom..after a few roles on TV I landed the roll of a lifetime as Kylie Stark the baby sister of Tony Stark or Graystar as she was also called at 17 and started filming just before my 18th birthday...I grew up playing this character and she was a huge part of me I had other roles but Kylie was everything...in 2014 I met Richard Madden at a Comic Con in Tampa Bay...we became friends but there was more there but both of us were too respectful to act on it so we kept it as just friends despite what I felt and what he felt which was easy with me living in LA and he in London..that was until the following summer of 2015 while on break from filming Civil War I ran into Richard at Youngsbury after some taking the feelings were there so when I went back to filming and we went back to doing his thing we kept in contact heavy flirting on both parts so much with my time off I joined him in Italy while he was filming and the rest is history...we had now been together 3 1/2 years and even though I made the move to London we decided after all of Richard's success with Bodyguard and the upcoming Elton John film Rocketman to move to LA...and with my contract with Marvel now over with the release of Endgame it was a nice change especially with Richard and I expecting our first child this fall...we've kept it pretty quiet like we have most of our relationship but we did tell my fellow MCU castmates about the baby because they are pretty much family after 11 years of movies...I could tell while Richard liked Los Angeles it was taking some getting used to having paparazzi in his face but I think he was handling it pretty well but I could also tell how irritated he got when I was out with him...today we decided to head out to get some things...I was done for now with media for Endgame so it was nice to actually spend time with my boyfriend...after getting ready I found Richard looking out the window "Richard?"

Richard sighed "How do you handle it...I don't like it I can't even take a run without them right there...and it terrifies me taking you anywhere  now you're pregnant."

I nodded "I know babe but I promise you before long you won't even pay them any mind."

He nodded placing a hand on my still small belly "I'm just thinking of her love."

I smiled softly "I know...and I know we're both safe with you."

Richard shook his head slightly as he pressed a loving kiss to my lips "I love you."

I smiled "Mmm you better"

He chuckled softly "Bry.."

I smiled "I love you."

Richard shook his head "What's the cravings for today?"

I laughed as we walked out "Avocado toast."

He smiled "Okay.."

I smiled...even as he pushed the cart refusing to let me he held onto my hand "Richard babe I can walk alone you know pushing the cart won't hurt me or Aubrey."

Richard shook his head "Nope."

I shook my head with a laugh "And I still have too put up with this for 4 1/2 months."

He smiled down at me "You bet your ass love."

I laughed as we kept shopping when we finished we got something to drink...as we were walking I spotted the paps first Richard being the guy he is took the bag I was carrying "Rich.."

Richard shook his head "Stay close to me please."

I letting my arm hook around his right..."So I asked Scarlett and Chris to be godparents..."