🖤Chapter 9

The gloomy rain of December ticked against the glass of Jin's office. The past two months were horrible for all of them, Jungkook had taken the body with him when he disappeared in front of their noses.

Since Jimin's death, the company hasn't heard of Jungkook ever since. But the tension that Jungkook might take revenge on them, remained unbearable, they were almost sure Jungkook would take unlimited time to torture and punish them for what they did to Jimin.

Taehyung hadn't left his room for weeks, he blamed himself for shooting Jimin, he shouldn't have fired when he got mad, everything would never have happened if he had just arrested Jungkook.

Yoongi went back to the elven world, he felt guilty for going to the company when he needed help, he should never have involved them.

Hoseok knocked on Taehyung bedroom door "Tae.... can I sleep with you? I feel lonely." He said sadly.

No response.

"Tae, please...you can't stay in your room for ever." Hoseok rested his ear against the wooden door "Let's go to the city tomorrow, so you can get some distraction. How about that huh?"

It remained silent.

Hoseok lowered his head, this was a daunting problem "I'll leave than...again.. " he said quietly.

On the other side of the door, Taehyung listened to the comforting voice of his partner, he just didn't feel like answering.

He actually didn't feel like anything at the moment, his best friend and partner was dead, before he could even talk to him about his problems like real friends would do when they are having a difficult time.

He knew exactly how Jimin felt, his gift made that possible, and still he was too afraid to help him out, too afraid of Jungkook, too afraid what Jimin would say, or do, he just did nothing, let it happen right in front of his eyes.

He hadn't been a good friend for too long, and that was the most frustrating and sad feeling he had ever had, he could never make it up to him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jungkook stared at the ceiling, he had to take revanche, revenge Jimin, but he only felt grief.

Every time he thought of Jimin his stomach shrunk together because of the agonizing pain. He knew he had to do something, but revenge wasn't the answer to it, not this time.

Jungkook what are you doing, you love to kill, it will make you feel better. I promise.

A voice said deep down in his thoughts.

"No, killing is not the answer this time" Jungkook said out loud to appease the voice.

Just destroy a piece of the city, finish your work, get the Army, awake Wink.

The voice said, Jungkook softly started sobbing, this was the voice that always crept up to him when he felt bad. He had to obey the voice, or he would get nuts.

Jungkook shot up and hit the wall harshly with hand, again and again until his fists started to bleed and when bruises appeared

"Fine!" he yelled frustrated, tears streaming along his cheeks.

"I'll get Wink back first" he whispered with red swollen eyes.

Jungkook dragged his feet towards the bookcase, the case that Jimin opened, where Jimin thought the Golden Army was.

Where he died...

But a of that wasn't true, it was Wink's lair, not the army, Jungkook just wanted to joke around, let that beautiful smile do his work, that smile that let his eyes disappear and dimpled his cheeks.