🖤Chapter 2

Jimin heard a screeching sound flying past his ear "Come on Tae, give me something to work with here?"

Flipped through his magical beings book "Burrowing creatures."

"How many of them?"

Taehyung's eyes drifted through the room "Many. There are no copses because there are no leftovers. Look at your feet."

Jimin's eyes landed on his feet, he stood in a thick red suspension, it looked like squeezed body's "Oh crap. Tae, am I standing in human?!"

"Yup. All these things do is eat and eat, then poop and then eat, and eat an-"

"Tae, stop it!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I got carried away." Taehyung scanned the page "Tooth fairies, third century tooth fairies."

Jimin chuckled "Yeah, and they did this." he said on a sarcastic tone.

"Well, the book says that they mostly feed on bones, skin, organs, but they do go for the teeth first. Ah hence the name tooth fairies."

Hoseok's eyes widened "Yeah, but I don't think they leave money under your pillow."

On that moment Taehyung's device started to beep again, a red circle popped up on the screen, it circled the wall behind them. Hoseok and Taehyung quickly turned their bodies towards the wall.

A huge crack teared the seams apart and let the paint crumple.

While Jimin was alone in the other room he saw a tiny creature, about ten centimeters, appear from behind old chair. The blue think searched for some leftovers in the red suspension, then he noticed Jimin staring at him. "Ahww. Tae, he's kind of cute." he said trough the walkie talkie with a cute voice.

Taehyung sighed annoyed "Yeah Jimin I know you like cute things, but I swear this one isn't."

Suddenly the blue thing started to snarl and was standing in an attack position on the chair.

"Uhm Taehyung, I think he's going to attack me." Then the creature flew toward Jimin and started to bite him, Jimin touched all over his body to catch the creature. The creature bit his arm, Jimin got mad and grabbed the thing and squeezed it between his hand palms with his supernatural strength.

On that moment, the wall exploded, and hundreds of tooth fairies filled the room. Every agent screamed loud when the fairies filled their mouths with human flesh. Taehyung started to shoot around him trying to kill the attacking fairies "Jimin! We need you here!"

In the meantime, Jimin was moving his arms in all directions to keep the beasts away from him, he squeezed every beast that came near him. One fairy bit his finger "Ah! You nasty little!" then he stomped him flat with his shoe. Another agent came in to help Jimin, but fifty creatures attacked him like ants on a prey animal.

"Keep firing Tae!" Hoseok yelled while he tried to help the other agents.

Jimin saw his fellow worker got eaten, he was all alone now with more and more beasts appearing in the room, than his eyes landed on a huge stone statue of a medieval lady, standing in the corner of the room. He ran towards it and pushed it over.

The statue squeezed a lot of fairies, Jimin rolled it over the ground to kill them all.

Hoseok was done with it, his skin stated to and his eyes colored deep red "You're all going to burn!" Then the wall next to them broke and the statue that Jimin rolled over the ground, came in.

One fellow agent without gifts was over "Upstairs is a vault, we need to get there now!" he yelled.

Jimin entered the room after the statue rolled the wall down "Hii guys!" when he saw Hoseok burning the fairies he smiled "Let's burn them all Hoseok!"