🖤Chapter 5

Jimin was under the bridge again, leaning against the brick wall, meaningless staring ahead. Since his struggling thoughts this place became a habit to come, to calm down and think.

Why was Jin always so domineering and compulsive, why couldn't he do anything right in his eyes?

What did he do wrong? Yes, it was true that Jimin didn't tell Jin about his indifferent feelings, but Jimin did his best to not show it.

And Jungkook, what did he do with is feelings, it was like they understand each other in a way they didn't understand yet.

God, you need to stop thinking about this Jungkook, he just wants to fuck you up, Jimin thought. Jimin kicked a tin into the darkness.

"You stupid-!" Jimin shouted at nothing.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? You selfish bitch!" Jimin raged and started to hit the wall with his fists.

Tears welled up, he hit the wall again and again and again, not feeling any pain and intention to stop. Then someone grabbed his arm which stopped Jimin to hit and wreck the wall again.

A man stood behind him and kept his arm tight in his hand.

"Stop, you're hurting yourself and you're killing the wall"

Jimin glanced upset behind him. His breath jerked.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes landed on his bloody fists.

"Why are you hitting the wall? Did it say something rude to you?" he chuckled.

Jimin stared appalled at Jungkook. Jungkook still held his arm.
"I asked you something."

Jimin came back to his senses.

"I-I'm just-"

"Furious? Let me check your hand. My God, you've probably broke it into thousand pieces." Jungkook checked his hand for wounds and broken fingers "What the- it's only blood?"

Jimin pulled his hand back.

"I can heal, nothing's wrong. What are you doing here, you know I can arrest you."

Jungkook's face split into a wide smile.

"I was just hanging around, this is my place you know."

"Don't smile at me! By the way, this is my place." Jimin said, trying to hide a smile that crawled on his face. Jimin wiped the blood on his hands away

"Leave me alone." Jimin turned away from Jungkook to walk away.

Jungkook took his wrist and pulled him back "Don't leave me, I thought we could talk."

Jimin looked at him with an indignant face "There's nothing to talk about. If Jin sees that I'm talking to you instead of arresting you."

Jungkook grinned "Than what?"

Jimin's eyes landed on his feet "He would kill me for it."

Jungkook let go of his wrist "Of course not, he loves you like a father. He would never kill you."

Jimin immediately missed Jungkook's touch

"How could you know that?"

Jungkook sighed "I can see it."

Jimin thought he saw a little tear in the corner of Jungkook's eye, but he doubted it.

Jungkook met Jimin's eyes, he could drown in those beautiful eyes that now turned red. Jimin felt the feeling again, not knowing if this feeling was the same that he felt all the time.