"But father, commander is alexandrian and Hermiones have no right to ask for his imprisonment in their hands." He conveyed what was gnawing on his chest although he would be more than happy to rid this state and castle of someone who looked at her in the way that built up possessive streak inside his every single nerve the day soldiers rescued them.

"If we don't do this, they will raise propaganda and will try to play with the solidarity of this state which I in no means risk. So we need to throw some bone at the hungry dog for satiating some of his hunger." King's eyes bore with determination as he hissed back the reply leaving little to no room to further negotiate the matter.

~~~~~~

Skye placed back and forth while cracking the knuckles of her tumbling fingers repeatedly as she felt a tight knot building up inside her stomach. Something in her told that something bad happened.

She tried to console herself but the growing tension didn't let her ease the mess that her mind had become by now. Prince hadn't returned to her since last night and her agitation was growing more and more.

She was living in his chambers, sleeping in the very bed where he was supposed to bed himself but since she was brought here, she started wondering where he spends his nights if not in his chambers. Does he even sleep?

Those red eyes appeared at the back of her head sending shivers down her spine and she braced her slim arms around her breasts to keep some of the shakey nerves at bay but to no avail.

Sudden click of the door brought her out of her musings and her breath hitched at seeing the very object of her thoughts. He opened the door wide and closed it after entering inside and looked straight at her.

The darkness that flowed in those stormy specks indicated the traces of brewing storm. She wasn't sure if he had been in the dark mood or the sight of her ignited such reaction from him.

He didn't speak and she waited for him to say something, anything to relieve her of her anxious nerves but to no avail.

"Wh-what happened?" She summoned all her courage to ask those two simple words dreading the aftermath that his response might create.

" Nothing you should worry your pretty little head about." He answered making her release her arms as she straightened due to the rising anger that tried to break out. How could he so swiftly dodge the question when she spent her entire night in sleepless state worrying about what had might happen for king to abruptly call prince to throne room.

His eyes accessed her exposed self hungrily and that's when she realized she was in her sleep attire. She squirmed under his stare and tried to right her blue silk gown to cover her almost naked body covered inside with nothing but blue matching lingerie.

Apparently she was too late to conceal her soft skin because in just three long strides prince Raine was hovering over her with that lust glazed over his dilated pupil making the steel of his eyes show the traces of red stripes spreading along under the fog.

Her stomach flipped over and she frantically thought of ways to escape that dark scrutiny for the desire that pooled in his eyes scared her. But she had little time to react and he took the full advantage at the fortunate chance given to him and secured her shoulders in his hands as they pulled her closer against her.

A gasp escaped her lips feeling his hands prying the silk robe down her shoulders to expose her skin. Her small fists flew up against his chest to push him away. But her half hearted efforts went futile and her heart lurched in her throat feeling the warm hand gently brushing along the length of her exposed shoulder, moving all the way to the hollow of her neck and his eyes got stuck there for time more than comfortable for her.

Her heart was no more in a normal state but in a frenzy as if she had just ran a marathon. A quiet thought slowly getting louder from that dark corner of her mind reminding her of the night when prince Raine sealed her fate with that painful bite at the place right where he was staring at as if he couldn't help his eyes away from there.

A groan escaped his lips as he nuzzled his face deep in the hollow of her neck, swiping her mane gently aside as if in a daze. Her eyes widened in anticipation and she knew what was coming her way. Her arms started thrashing in a frantic movement. For a moment he didn't react, merely inhaling her scent that aroused him right where it mattered but then sensing her fright, he raised his head to peer down at her with concern.

Once she got his attention, she didn't know what to do or say. She suddenly felt embarrassed and guilty at the concerned face and if she muttered anything foolish he might think she is crazy.

Her lashes lowered down making his groan in displeasure and she stiffened immediately trying to quickly form some coherent words to make sense of the situation and justify her denial," y-you didn't t-tell me what happened." She whispered looking past his shoulder at the door, not daring to look at him.

Something inside his twisted and a grin threatened to erupt from his lips and he exhaled shaking his head at this fragile beauty in his arms that gave him immense comfort. He looked down at their attached bodies and stiffened at the beautiful sight that this lady has no idea what was doing to his manly nature. Blood rushed to his lower body indicating the intensity of desire that needed satiating.

"Hm," he hummed playfully, instantly gaining her reaction as her eyes flew up,"let's see what we can do about that." He mused to himself making a frown appear on her face at sudden change in his demeanor.

He rounded her body and stood right behind her as he brought his lips near her ears forcing her to clench her nerves at the impact he had over her.

"I have a deal,my beautiful goddess. " the way he whispered the last part warned her that he was upto no good. She pursed her lips. But as long as he was not doing what he was going to do,  it was okay with her. Better than what was going to happen.

He turned her around, holding her shoulders and the amusement was clearly dancing inside his grey eyes," what do you say, milady?" His mischievous voice purred.

A blush crept over her cheeks and she wished for floor to open up and swallow her whole,"I-what is that?" She muttered in silently.

He took a hold of her chin and raised it to level his scorching gaze with hers, his eyes stayed locked to her lips and for a moment she thought he was going to kiss him. The thought sent butterflies inside her stomach leaving her surprised but then his gaze met hers,"will you give me what I want if I give you what you want?"

It wasn't hard to detect what he wanted from hers and the question she asked was the very reason of stopping from doing exactly that. She knew he had skillfully trapped her inside the shackles of his clever tactics. She simply had no choice but to accept because she knew even if she refused, he was still going to have his way with her then why not get some benefit in easing up the growing tension that successfully clawed at her chest the entire night.

But before she could answer his question, a knock resounded at the door, relieving her of the trap and she sucked in a breath but the look on his face was of utter displeasure as he begrudgingly advances towards the door and swung it open with enough force to let the other person know of his disapproval at the unexpexted interruption.

"You better have a right reason to disturb me in my chambers at this early hour of the dawn." He hissed at the guard who stood wary under the dominating scrutiny of prince's gaze and without wasting a beat he answered.

But what he answered snatched the ground from under her feet leaving her out cold and breathless as a shell standing on the ground without a soul inhabiting it.

Commander Leon had been exiled in Hermione state, milord.

.........................................................................