Luke - Alternate Ending

I kissed Michael back, holding tightly onto him, scared that he would let go. We both pulled away and he loosened his grip on me. I rested my forehead on his.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you, Mikey."

I took one step away his embrace just to admire his figure, totally forgetting that we were on the roof of a building.

"Luke!!" Michael screamed as I lost my footing, falling of the edge.

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling

Then everything turned black.

----------------

"LUKE!" My eyes snapped open.

"Ohmygod... he's okay. He's okay." I felt a pair of arms pull me into their embrace.

"Lukey... i thought I lost you." I looked up to meet bright green eyes and bright red hair.

Wait.....

Didn't I just fall off a building.

"Lukey... are you alright?" He asked.

I sat up, feeling pain almost immediately, causing me to fall back into Michael's arms. "Michael... what.. what happened?" I asked. 

"You fainted on stage during the concert, you wouldn't wake up. I was so.. i was so worried," Michael rushed, continuing to talk. I almost didn't hear what he was saying. 

Concert..

Fainting....

"But the good thing now is that you're fine. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. Calum and Ashton thought you had died because you weren't breathing..." He finished.

"Michael... whats happening? Where am I?" I asked, still confused.

"What... you.. We're on the tour bus, Luke. We just finished a concert 5 hours ago." Michael said.

"Whats today's date?" I asked.

"Its the 1st of September. Our Monthsary." He replied, the corners of his lips turning up.

"Monthsary??" I asked. His face fell as pain spread across his features. 

"We're dating. Remember, Ps. I Love You??" He said. A single tear strayed from his eye, rolling down his face. 

"But... I.. i could have sworn I just fell off a building." I mumbled.. His eyes widened. 

"Luke... you.." he shouted.

"No... no.. its not like that. Its..." He stared at me intently, awaiting my explanation. I took a deep breath before continuing. 

"While... I was... unconscious, I kinda.. re-lived the two months of letters. But... it was different, I was... different. And.. in the end, I was about to commit suicide but we ended up kissing. In the, i guess i could call it a dream, I took a step back to admire you and I forgot about the edge of the building. I fell off... and then."

I paused, taking a moment to catch my breath. "I woke up." I finished, looking up to meet his gaze. He had the same look as before. 

Blank.

You could sense the tension in the air.

"So... you don't remember much." He whispered, breaking the silence.

"It feels like my memories have been re-written." I muttered, reaching behind my head.

"You want me to re-tell our story." He asked, his voice even quieter than before. He was doubting that I still loved him, I could feel it. 

"Look, Mikey. I still love you. I loved you before I fainted, I love you in that dream.. what makes you think I don't love you anymore." I looked him in the eye.

"How did yo-"

"I just know." I cut him off. 

The room went silent again. I stared at him and he gave me a confused look. I let my gaze flicker between his eyes and his lips, subconsciously biting on my lower lip; my tongue playing with my lip ring. 

Michael swallowed, nervously, his eyes burning holes into my face. He leaned forward and I met him halfway, connecting our lips. 

"So... i'll tell that story now." He mumbled against my lips.

"Mmmhhmm." I responded, kissing him harder, placing my hand on the back of his head.

"It all started with letters that always ended with the same 4 words.." he whispered, pulling away, leaning his forehead against mine.

"And those words are?" I asked, staring into his beautiful green eyes.

He leaned in to reconnect our lips.

"Ps. I Love You"