Michael

It felt weird to kiss Kylie... like... super weird.

Not weird because I don't like her... but weird because... my body was telling me it was wrong to... kiss... a girl in general.

"Ash... you and Calum are together right?" i asked.

"Last I checked, yeah... I'm gay and he swings both ways..." he replies.

"I think I might be gay or... maybe Bi, Ash." i whispered.

His eyes widened.

"you're what??!" he exclaimed.

"I.. think I like boys, Ash. I'm not sure yet.. but..." i looked at Ash. "Do you think Calum would mind if I... umm... if I kissed you?"

"I don't know, Michael." he scratched the back of his head. "I think we should get Calum over here so he can help."

Ashton stood up and walked out of the room, i heard a bit of shouting before the door opened again and Ashton walked back in with Calum.

"So... you think you might be gay." Calum looks at me.

"Bi." I corrected him. "I still like girls."

"oh.. ok.. umm.. theres only one way to prove that really." Calum says, nervously.

He leans closer to me.

"Just relax, Michael." he whispered, pressing his lips on mine.

He pulled away and I stared at him.

"Okay... I guess.. maybe... It felt good?" i said, nervously. "But... I still like girls."

They both chuckled in amusement.

My mind wandered to the colour of Kylie's dip-dyed hair.

Brownish with Teal?

Thats a mixture of Blue and Green.. i think.

Blue like the colour of Luke's eyes.

Sudden realisation hit me as I slowly begun to realise that I didn't wake up with Luke.

Fear and panic mixed into my emotions as I turned to face both boys.

"Guys, wheres Luke?"