Luke's Last Letter

Dear Michael,

I'm surprised with how long i've managed to hide my identity from you.

I'm surprised you hadn't guessed by now.

I'd just like to thank you for all the memories of the past 3 to 4 years of our life. We went from hating eachother to being the best of friends in a matter of minutes.. it was scary.

And..I just... i was foolish enough to fall for a guy who was straight as a ruler.

I love you... i love you.. i love you Michael Gordon Clifford.

I'm practically obsessed with you.

I could write a list of everything i liked about you.

Like.. how you have the constant need to wash your hands.. or your strong obsession with hair dye. I love how you always bite your lip when you're nervous and when you tell me to shut up. I love the faces you make for every emotion. I love it when you jump up and down and bounce about the stage because you were made for it. I love your voice.. i love your eyes.. your face.. i love everything about you.

You're beautiful Mikey.. you're my will to live but it just isn't enough anymore.

I love you Michael Clifford.. I just wished you would have meant it the way I do whenever you said it to me.

I feel like a fool for loving my bestfriend. But I can't help it that I've fallen for you because I love you so much. And you make it harder for me to move on.

I'm breaking our promise, forever and always.. i'm sorry.

But the depression is taking over me... and I thought I was getting better but I was getting worse.

I'm 50ft above ground with a single wish to be 6ft under it.

Just..... I'll say this one last time.

Yours Forever & Always
LRH

Ps. I ♥ You

Pss. Goodbye

Psss. I Love You So Much

Pssss. I'm Sorry

Psssss. Ps. I ♥ You