Introduction

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

introduction.
(  watch it, sunshine  )
❝ i'm no hero, percy
not anymore ❞

╚═══════════════╝

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

     Not many people can say they've died and come back to life. Claire Moore only recently returned to the land of the living because Hades refused to have her—quite literally. He told her: "You're not finished, get out of here." Well, not particularly like that, but if she was asked to summarise a five minute speech on how she was still needed in the upcoming war into one sentence, that was it.

     Claire hated being the Light's Kin, or Light's Apprentice, or Child of Light—or whatever people chose to call her!—but now that she was back to life after sacrificing herself for her friends earlier that year and finding out she couldn't do the one thing that made her more special than everybody else, she missed it. No longer could she turn invisible, or heal people, or have a personal lamp to follow her around everywhere. She couldn't protect herself with shields, or morph weapons out of the light around her anymore. She finally got what she wished for: Claire was just a normal, boring demigod.

      She hated it.

      Claire Moore used to call herself unlucky. The beautiful, daughter of Apollo with golden hair and soft dimples with a beautiful singing voice and powers never seen before in any demigod for centuries, always getting quests and becoming the hero of the camp called herself unlucky. Claire never realised how selfish she was until she didn't have it anymore.

     Now with nothing but her wits and experience, Claire has to go on a quest to save Artemis and her best friend, Annabeth Chase from the mighty Titan Atlas before the gods notice the Huntress has disappeared and a war breaks out. The usual. But now without their rock, Claire and Percy have to learn how to work together without Annabeth keeping them on track. Claire has to realise how much of a hero she really is, and that she doesn't need special powers to save the people that mean the most to her.

mixtape!

i. lose you to love me, selena gomez
ii. good as hell, lizzo
iii. rock bottom, hailee steinfeld
iv. easy, camila cabello
v. strange birds, birdy
vi. all the good girls go to hell, billie eilish
vii. joker and the thief, wolfmother
viii. blood in the cut, k.flay
ix. truth hurts, lizzo
x. look at her now, selena gomez
xi. out of touch, dove cameron

disclaimer
I do not own Percy Jackson, if I did,
then Jason Grace would have a
protection program. #protectjasongrace