Chapter 24

Dalton's POV

I woke up on the floor of my living room slightly confused before the memories of last night started to come back. Kyrei and Rex were cuddled up on the love seat, Elysabeth and Lie were laying side by side on the couch, and Cruz was on my left with Austin next to him. Apparently I was the only one actually awake right now...well It wasn't like I even knew what time it was!

When I finally managed to stand up I grabbed my phone off the mantle and almost fell over from the bright light. The numbers flashed four in the morning, making me wonder why the hell I had even woken up. The door bell went off stopping my thoughts. I slid my phone into my pocket before moving to the door. There was only a lone figure out, but again I wasn't expecting anybody to be here.

Sighing I grabbed the knob and opened the door slightly annoyed. My jaw almost dropped at who was standing in front of me, because it was someone I never thought I'd ever have to see again. Tall, muscled, sexy as hell....and my brother. Of course Lie was right about me being bisexual, hell my brother's the reason I found that out in the first place!

"Avan, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Can't a guy check on his little brother without being questioned? But now that you mention it, seems I need your help with something brother."

"What would that be?"

"Tracking down Kyrei Gror, his fiance, and his dumb ass friends."

"You think I'll help you because....?"

My brother slammed me into the wall by the door and kissed me roughly almost making me moan straight off. I missed the hell out of him, he was good at what he did and it wasn't like we were blood related brothers anyway. I kissed him back just as rough as he started to grope me. Not being able to help it any longer a moan sounded from the back of my throat.

He chuckled darkly before pulling his lips off of mine and grabbing me to him by my waist. When he started to kiss down my neck I almost whimpered. Why did my brother have to be so good at this anyway? He knew if he ever did this to me I would do whatever he wanted, because he couldn't play fair. Wasn't like he didn't enjoy it considering he was sex crazed.

"How about...we go upstairs to your room and finish this? Then we can discuss you helping your big brother, work for you?" He whispered in my ear.

I shivered at the contact before closing the front door and dragging him up the stairs. His eyes were already clouded in lust, but what else should you expect from someone of his kind? He had no limits when it came to sleeping with people. Then there was the fact he never got tired, and barely anyone knew how to 'please' him.

When I opened the door to my room he was already pushing me back onto the bed while he shut the door behind us. He pulled off his shirt before attacking my lips again and starting to undo the buttons on my over shirt. One of his favorite things, more clothes to take off somebody. It somehow always excited him no matter what mood he was in.

"I've missed you little brother," He whispered against my neck.

Rex's POV

The morning light started to seep through the curtains as I rubbed my eyes. When I looked up Sokka was giving me a half smile and kissed the side of my head lightly. I reached up to him and cupped his face before kissing his lips and giving him a puppy dog face. He rolled his eyes before kissing me again and letting me straddle his waist.

"Guys, sorry to stop your sexy time but do you hear something from upstairs?" Cruz asked in a husky morning voice.

Sokka pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me as he tried to hear what Cruz was talking about. It didn't take long to hear the repetitive pounding coming from one of the rooms. Austin was already on his feet as he started to quietly go up the stairs. I made Sokka get up with me as I followed after Austin.

He stopped in front of the third door on the right and put his ear against the door. A deep frown formed on his face before he threw the door open. There was two guys in a huge bed together, going at it pretty damn fast, one of them moaning without control. Apparently they hadn't noticed us by the door, so Austin cleared his throat.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He asked.

"A-Austin?" Dalton questioned.

"Kyrei?"

"Avan?"

I looked between the four boys, my eyes staying on Sokka and the Avan guy longer then the others. They seemed to know eachother a little to well, just like Avan and Dalton did. Avan climbed out of the bed and pulled on a pair of boxers and pants before coming in front of the three of us. He smirked before winking at Sokka.

"Thanks for the help Dalton, didn't know you already had my old boyfriend with you. Speaking of which how have you been lately Kyrei?" Avan questioned.

"Avan what do you want with Sokka?" Dalton snapped back quickly.

"Little Kyrei should know why I'm here, you know at first Azuel came up with stupidest plan in the world, but then I found a better one. Why not torture my old boyfriend until he screams for death? Hmm? What do you think little brother?"

"Avan!" Dalton shouted.

"Wait, you two are brothers...and you were just doing eachother? As for you Dalton, I thought you loved Lie enough not to turn in people she cared about!" Sokka yelled.

"More like I was doing him while he moaned, and yea we are brothers. To much for you to keep up with Kyrei? Cause I can slow that down for you," Avan mocked.

"Why do I have to do everything my damn self?!" Azuel shouted as she entered the room with a gun pointed at Sokka.

"Well isn't this just wonderful. Where's Leigh and May at? I've never seen you without them, except for those few times," Sokka mouthed off.

"Look behind you smart ass!"

Leigh entered the room with a knife around Elysabeth's throat, followed by May with a box cutter around Lie's. Last but not least Jyxr came through with a gun pointed at Cruz's head while he stuggled against the rope around him. Azuel planned all of this? Dalton was lying to us? Now Jyxr was back with them also, how could this get any worse?

"Were leaving with Kyrei, any of you struggle your getting killed in a instant. That includes his dear little fiance," Azuel sneered.

We all froze up at her choice of words. None of us wanted Sokka gone, but to risk eachother's lives? That was to much of a cost to ask for. With tears in my eyes I stepped down and fell to my knees crying quietly into my hands. I was about to lose the love of my life and I couldn't do anything about it! I guess things really did get worse!

"Azuel! She has my knife!" Leigh cried.

Elysabeth threw the knife at Azuel's heart before Leigh could finish the warning. Azuel was meant to handle these things though as she shot off the blade and let off another shot directed at Elysabeth. That was enough of a distraction though for Lie and the others to start to react again. Lie went over to Elysabeth to make sure she was alright, but her shirt was covered in very deep red blood.

_____________________________________________________

Alright so maybe I lied...more people do die...eh you'll get over it :3 So close to finishing this story! Over 3,500 reads, that's great in my opinion! Thanks to the readers and thanks to the loving characters in the story :3 4 chapters left?! I THINK YES! :3 -Lie:3