Chapter 8

*~Rex's POV~*

I jumped to my feet when I heard a knock at my door. Immediately knowing who it was a smile crossed my face. Every time I talked about him or saw him, I couldn't help but smile.

I opened the door and he immediately pressed his lips to mine. I blushed and kissed back. He smiled as he pulled away and shut the door.

"Your blushing," he said kissing my cheek. This only made me blush more.

He sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him. I came and sat next to him resting my head against his shoulder.

"What do you wanna do today Rexy the sexy?"

I chuckled a little at the nickname. "Sxyn?"

"Yupp."

"Haha, figures. Anywhores, I don't care what we do today, as long as it's with you."

"Anywhores? Your too cute," he said giving me a quick kiss on the lips, "how about we just sit here and play a game then?"

"What game?!"

"Haha how about....the question game."

"You first," I said smiling.

"Hm. What's your favorite tv show?"

"Naruto and...and Avatar! What about you?"

"Avatar and Danny Phantom. You know people also call me Sokka?"

"No way! Oh my god can I call you Sokka? Do you have a boomerang?!"

He laughed and shook his head. "No boomerang sorry babe. But I guess you can call me Sokka."

"Yay!" I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"My turn. What are these for?" He asked pulling the sleeves of my sweatshirt up revealing my arms and wrists.

I took my wrists from him and pulled my sleeves down. "N-nothing.."

"Come on Rex..you can tell me anything."

"N-not this...it's to much.."

Kyrei sighed. "Fine."

I could feel tears building up and I tried to hold them back. "D-don't hate m-me please..." I choked out as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Hey, I could never hate you. I love you remember?" He replied kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I was about to lean in for a kiss when his phone vibrated. He took it out and looked at it.

I watched his expression change immediately as he read the message.

"Kyrei?"

"Mikey was in an accident. I have to go."

"Is he going to be ok? Want me to come with you?"

"I don't know. No. Stay here," he replied back as he opened the door.

"S-Sokka!" I yelled out but was cut off by him slamming the door.

I sat on the couch and grabbed my knees to my chest. I wanted to be there for him, forever...

--------------- 

A/N- 

It's Rex! :D Sorry for the short chapter guys >.< but here it is!  

I love you babe :D  

P.S I'll make a new WP account soon o.o