34

^^^HOLY SHIT THEY'RE TOGETHER AGAIN IM IN LOVE

Noen

Punch.

Punch.

Punch after punch. I couldn't feel it anymore. All I felt was numbness. I could feel my own saliva leave my mouth mixed with blood.

Once he finally stopped I choked and spit on the ground. I could definitely feel the bruises starting to form.

"Tell me. What's beating me up going to do?"

"What do you know about Jorge Garay?" Big and Bulky asked.

"I told you already! nothing!"

Another punch. I groaned as his fist met the side of my face.

"He's in that gang of yours and we know it. If you just tell us something about him. Maybe his fighting skills since he's joined. Or his relationship with everyone particularly Benjamin Krol."

"First of all. You'd be dead if Benji heard you call him Benjamin. And second what does any of this information have to do with Benji coming to save me?"

"Jorge's father will be taking custody of him once we kill the rest of Sin City Deciples. We would definitely need to know how much resistance this kid will cause. If they don't come for you we'll storm sin city anyways so you're all dead! I mean except you. You'll just have to suffer and watch your family die. You'll be forced to stay here and care for Sara and her child."

I rolled my eyes. "You know I can't understand half the things your saying with that stupid mask on your face," I answered.

"Why you little-" he cocked his arm ready to punch me again. I winced and prepared my self for the blow.

When the door opened.

"Pedro! That's enough punching for today. You also talk way too much. You need to work on that. I'll take it from here thank you very much." The voice came into view.

Diego Velasquez.

Big and Bulky grunted and left closing the the door behind him.

"Noen Eubanks. You roughed up quite a few of my men." He said.

"Don't take it personally." I said glaring at him.

"Impressive. Especially for an 18 year old boy."

"Taught by the best." I remarked.

"Ah yes. Benjamin. Speaking of him. We're going to deliver him a little message."

He set a computer on a table positioned at the front of the room.

Pulling out a roll of duck tape he pulled a piece off.

"Hope you don't mind. But I can't have you blabbing our plan to SCD."

He stuck the piece of tape over my mouth harshly.

I watched as he called Sin City.

The call answered after a moment and I saw them all there.

Benji, Syd, Jorge, Milo, Addy, Cayman, and..Chase.

I missed him so much.

His lips on mine.

His touch.

His voice.

I took a deep breath.

"What do you want Diego?" Benji asked stepping to the front.