05

Benji

I watched this mystery boy amused. His jaw was basically dragging on the ground at my suite. I guided him out the door. I led him to the elevator and basically pushed him in.

I pressed the button. I would get him situated on the 20th floor.

The elevator door closed.

I watched him. His hands were shaking. I trailed my eyes up to his face. He was perfect. From the way his curls fell over his eyes to his perfect jawline to his his plump pink lips.

He snapped me out of my thoughts, "Jorge."

"What?"

"That's my name. Jorge Juan Garay Dicenta" he said looking at the ground with his arms crossed.

"Jorge. That's cute. I like sweetheart better." I remarked.

He nodded and looked back down at the floor his face getting red.

I leaned my face in close to his ear.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked my voice was low.

"D-doing w-what?" He squeaked out slightly turning towards me.

"Being so goddamn sexy," I said biting my bottom lip.

I raked my eyes down his body.

"I-I don't k-know. S-should w-we really b-be doing t-this here?" He asked me. He looked everywhere but my eyes.

I ignored the question and grabbed his chin with my index finger, "look at me."

He met my eyes. He was terrified. His pupils were dilated and his cheeks still rosy.

I leaned my face in closer wanting to bring my lips to his. Just to tease him.

Test the waters of you will.

He almost met me halfway. He was hesitant.

Then the elevator dinged and the door opened. He jumped. I stepped away. I could see him blush out of the corner of my eye.

Revealing a Noen and Syd on the other side. "Boys, can you show him to where he'll be staying?" I asked pushing the kid out of the elevator and into Noen's arms.

"Yeah. Night Benji." Syd said.

I nodded and pressed the button to the suite. I made eye contact with the boy again. I raised my hand and waved my fingers at him giving him a sly smirk. He blushed and followed Noen and Syd to an apartment.

The elevator doors closed. I sighed. What the hell was that? Why was this boy having an effect on me? I needed to have sex right now. I needed someone. I had to clear my thoughts.

I pulled out my phone and called Sierra.

She picked up the first ring, "Benji! What's up baby?" I rolled my eyes.

"Come over."

"Okay I'll be over in ten!" She said excitedly.