12

HOLY FUCK THEY'RE TOGETHER AGAIN IM CRYING

Benji

Well I guess I ruined things because now Jorge is going out with another guy. Perfect.

I'm heading to the hospital. Jorge gets out today and I want to be there to help him.

I get to his room and find him packing up his stuff. He's not in a gown anymore and he's in the clothes I gave him. How adorable.

I knock on the door.

"Hey!" He greeted me.

"What's up sweetheart?" I said catching Lucas's eye.

Jorge blushed under my stare. "I'm just packing up. There's some paperwork for you to fill out over there."

"Okay." I walked over to the table.

"Also." I looked at him with the papers in my hand. "Your real name is Benjamin?" He asked me with a slight smirk.

"Oh my god. I don't usually let people call me that. Noen isn't even allowed to call me that." I said laughing.

"You don't. Usually?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "But for you I'll make an exception." I said looking back at the papers.

I could see him smiling out of the corner of my eye. But he didn't say anything.

"Your middle initial is 'A'. What is your middle name?" He asked.

I looked at him and gave him the I'm not saying look.

"C'mon just tell me!" He said laughing.

I sighed. "aleksander," I said mumbling.

"Uh what? I didn't hear you," he said teasing.

I fake coughed. "Aleksander. There happy?"

He giggled, "Yes."

I rolled my eyes at him.

After a few minutes of packing in a comfortable silence the nurse came in.

"Okay you guys should be all set."

"Perfect." I said. "C'mon Jorge." I said trying to drag him.

"Hold on," the nurse said. She turned to Jorge. "If you have any pain with the stitches you let us know. Now I wouldn't engage in any rigorous activities," she said looking at me. "For the next couple days or at least until the stitches dissolve. I would rest a lot until you get your full strength back. If you have any issues than please contact us at this number," She scribbled down a number on the papers.

I tapped my foot impatiently. "Alright. Now your ready to go. Your gonna check out at the desk. Your gonna take a right and then a left down the hall." I nodded.

I looked at Jorge. "You good?" I asked.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"See ya later Lucas." He said with a small smile.

"See ya on our date." He said. "Cutie." He looked straight at me and I rolled my eyes.