(Requested) Charlie x male robotic demon

Start from the beginning

He wanted to be with her but he was afraid of how he looked he was metal and compared to most demons he looked stranger than the strangest demon out there.

But he was going to do it for Charlie.

So he went to the best dressed guy in the hotel.

*TIME SKIP*

"Ah don't worry old boy! I got a few ideas on what you could wear! Besides Charlie believes your a good man I think we should prove her right." Alastor said inspecting the suits at a men's clothes store as he beckoned (Y/n) to follow. 

"Al why can't we just fucking buy this one and be done with it." (Y/n) sighed pointing towards a simple suit.

"If we are getting a suit (Y/n) it has to be a good one! Tonight you are a demon of class! Ah this one seems perfect and is your favourite color." Alastor found 1920s style suit that consisted a (fav color) button up shirt and a grey vest and a black business jacket with (fav color) trimmings and a Black tie.

"Well don't just stare at it are we buying it or not?" Alastor asked 

"Yeah I hope she likes it."

"Old boy don't fret she will love it Charlie will be happy to see you so why not look your best. I'm sure she is ready for the ball with a happy smile."

*MEANWHILE*

"I am not ready for this!" Charlie exclaimed holding up two different dresses unable to decide if they would suffice or if she should wear a different styled dress. 

"Charlie calm down." Vaggie said holding a dress Charlie thought would suffice before until she saw another and decided on that or another dress.

"Do you think I should wear something a bit more sexy? Or.." Charlie asked picking up a dress that showed a little more.

"Charlie you don't need to do that (Y/n) will be glad to see you either way." Vaggie stated growing agitated with Charlie's inability to decide which dress should go best.

"Your right I should stick to something classy oh I know!" Charlie turned and dug around in her closet and finding a red classy ball dress with black floral patterns. 

"I think this one might be good." Charlie said with smile.

"Or maybe.." Charlie was about to ask if she should get the other dress until Vaggie grabbed her shoulders.

"No! This one is fine!" Vaggie said as she closed Charlie's closet before Charlie could even change her mind.

"Ok! Now, what should I wear heels or flats?" Charlie asked innocently making Vaggie groan and roll her eyes.

* TIMESKIP*

The ball was in a few minutes and (Y/n) was nervous he tugged on the collar of his suit nervous Alastor gave him a pat on the back.

"Good luck old sport! Have fun and don't stay out too late!" Alastor said pushing (Y/n) into the main area of the hotel. 

(Y/n) walked over to a chair in the main office and sat down looking himself over making sure he looked his best.

"Hi (Y/n)." A familiar voice said as he looked up.

"Wow." (Y/n) said astonished Charlie looked just wow.

Charlie blushed at (Y/n) and smiled looking him over as he stood up 

"You clean up nicely (Y/n)." Charlie complimented (Y/n) watching him looking somehow bashful for a robot.

"Well you look beautiful darlin" (Y/n) smiled 

"Shall we darlin'?"(Y/n) said extending his arm so Charlie could wrap hers around his.