"DreamWorks Trolls Oc!" (DreamWorks)

("Hellooooo, Folks!! Good To See Ya Again And Here's Another Oc Of Mine And From Another Fandom I Loved And Liked Since 2016 And I Wanted To Post My Trolls Oc In My Book Of Oc's, Since I Haven't Done That Yet And Since Trolls 2 Is Coming Out Next Year I Thought I Do It Now, Enjoy!!" = 3)
(❌DON'T STEAL!!!❌)

("Hellooooo, Folks!! Good To See Ya Again And Here's Another Oc Of Mine And From Another Fandom I Loved And Liked Since 2016 And I Wanted To Post My Trolls Oc In My Book Of Oc's, Since I Haven't Done That Yet And Since Trolls 2 Is Coming Out Next ...

Name: "Daisy."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Crush: "Nobody."
Age: "6." (Depends On Rp's)
Personality: "Sweet, Gentle, Bubbly, Playful And Curious, Stubborn, (At Times) A Little Shy Sometimes."
Hobbies: "Adventuring/Exploring, Singing, Hugging, Dancing, Making New Friends And Scrapbooking."
Parents/Family: "Poppy And Branch, (Her Parents) Satin, Chenille, Dj Suki, Smidge And Bridget, (Her Aunts) Biggie, Fuzzbert, Cooper, King Gristle, And Guy Diamond, (Her Uncles) And King Peppy. (Her Grandfather)
Voice Claim: "Claire Corlett."
Singing Voice: "Katie Lopez."
(Who Did The Singing Voice For Young Anna, In Frozen..If I'm Not Mistaken X3)
(Fun Facts: Daisy Is My First Ever Trolls Oc And She's Also A Broppy (Poppy + Branch) Child And Has Been My Oc Since Around 2016, Which Is Around The Time I First Created Her As Well And Has Been My Oc Ever Since Then. She Would Be In The Trolls World Tour Movie, Since She Would've Been Born Around 2 (Or) 3 Years After The First Film And Poppy And Branch Kinda Would've Already Been Together, But It Would Be Very Complicated, And With Daisy Being The Princess And Future Queen Of The Trolls And So She Would Join Her Parents And The Others To Help Stop Queen Barb, Ect."
(Also This Piece Of Art Was Drawn By One Of My Insta Followers About 2 Years Back!! And It Still Looks Absolutely Cute And Beautiful And I Still Love It, Thanks Again To Bongo For The Art! 🤗💞 And Again, Please DON'T Steal This Art, Trace It Or Take My Oc Either, Or You'll Be Blocked!!)