"Cuphead/The Cuphead Show Oc!" # 2 (Studio MDHR/Netflix)

(Wanted To Go Ahead And Show You Guys My Other Cuphead Oc, And It'll Be A Villain Oc. This Is Actually My First Time Making A Villain Oc, And I Don't Have A Whole Lot On Him At The Moment, But More Info On Him And Some Of His Backstory Will Be Added Here Soon.)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

(This Drawing Of My Oc Was Drawn By, "Marshmallow Bisy/Marshmallow Biscuit" On Twitter!! Please Go Check Out Their Amazing Fanart, It's Amazing And Awesome! Give Them Lots Of Love, And Support

(This Drawing Of My Oc Was Drawn By, "Marshmallow Bisy/Marshmallow Biscuit" On Twitter!! Please Go Check Out Their Amazing Fanart, It's Amazing And Awesome! Give Them Lots Of Love, And Support. ✨💜)
[https://twitter.com/MarshmallowBisy?t=BKZcwa4Bb8jw0jZ6DubmwQ&s=09]

Name: "Hunter 'Myles' Manson."
(His Full Name)
Voice Claim: "Ron Perlman."
Gender/Sex: "Male."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Species: "Tiger."
Age: "54."
Personality: "Hunter Is Best Described As An Absolute Monster. He's Brutal, Sarcastic, Psychotic, Uncaring, Hurtful, Cruel, Emotionally Manipulative, Abusive, Cunning, Murderous, Ruthless, Greedy, And Sadistic."

Info/Description: "Hunter Is Basically This Murderous Mafia Mobster Business Man, And Almost A Gangster In A Way. He Owns A Company/His Cult Known As, "The Night Stalkers." He's Not Afraid Of Showing How Sadistic And Just Downright Evil He Is, And Isn't Afraid Of Getting His Hands Dirty Either. His Company Has Been Around For Years, And He's Not Only A Dangerous And Murderous Psychopath, But Has Also Committed Child Abuse, Has Committed Terrorism, Kidnapping, Manslaughter, And Too Many Other Things To Count. He's Also Responsible For The Death Of Natalie's Dad, 'Felix', Which Natalie Doesn't Know. Since Her Family Has Kept The Truth From Her, To Avoid Natalie Being Hurt And Keep Her Safe. Hunter Tries Hide Who He is Behind Closed Doors, (Though People Know Of Him And His Cult, But Some Don't And Especially Don't Know That This Cult Has Been Around For Years Now) He Usually Tries Putting On This Nice Guy Act Whenever He Comes Across Anyone In Public Or Anyone In General Who Doesn't Know About Him, Or His Cult. Since Some Would Probably See Him As This Normal, Average Person In A Suit, When In Reality..He's Secretly Committing Crimes Behind Closed Doors. He Also Isn't Afraid To Take Matters Into His Own Hands, If He Has To, If Something Goes Wrong And Needs To Take Care Of Things Quickly And Immediately, He'll Do It. He's Meant And Known To Be The Most Dangerous And Murderous Person To Come Into The Inkwell Isle's, Some Citizens Even Feared Him More Than The Devil Himself."

Likes: "Money, Getting What He Wants, Killing Animals Or Anyone Who Gets In His Way, Torturing, Abusing People, Playing Cards, Causing Chaos And Destruction, Sorrow And Despair, Watching People Suffer, Gambling, Drinking, And Smoking."

Dislikes: "Anyone, Most Especially His Gang/Cult Members That Dares To Try And Disobey Him And Not Doing His Orders, Or Anyone Who Tries To Go Against Him, One Fatal Move And It Would Be Over. Failure And Disappointment, Children, Not Getting His Way Or His Plans Failing Or Going Wrong."

Weapons/Paraphernalia: "He Usually Always Carries A Thompson Submachine Tommy Gun With Him, But Also Carries A Small Dagger Knife With Him As Well, Incase He Needs To Take Matters Into His Own Hands."
Pets: "He Owns Two German Shepherds, That Are Pretty Much His Guard Dogs And Are Always By His Side."

Backstory/Past: (Still A Work In Progress, I'll Be Adding And Putting Some More Info On Him, Including A Backstory Once The Show Returns On The 19th! ^-^)