"Murder Drones Oc!" (GLITCH) (OLD/OUTDATED)

("Hello!! (^^) I Wanted Go Ahead And Show You Guys My Murder Drone Oc. Now, I Heard Nothing About This Show Until Watching The Pilot About Two Weeks After It's Premiere, And Pretty Much Watched It, Going Blind And After Watching The Pilot, I Instantly Fell In Love And Just Wanted To See More Of This Show..I'm Very Interested To See Where The Series Could Go, And I Really Do Hope We Get Another Episode Of Murder Drones. If None Of You Haven't Seen The Pilot Yet, I Would Definitely Recommended It, And Give It A Watch, It's Worth Watching!" 💙)
(This Was Drawn By A Very Talented Artist On Twitter, b7kBaO7OAGzBnLF!! Please Go Check Out Their Art, It's So Well Drawn. They're Murder Drones Fanart Is Always Great, And Incredible!) [https://twitter.com/b7kBaO7OAGzBnLF?t=8W6Xn0qtxx5Ik3pSZ7yDKQ&s=09]
(The Last Two Colored Pieces Of Fanart Of My Oc Were Drawn By A Follower Of Mine On Instagram And Someone On Twitter!! Please, Don't Steal The Artwork! ⚠️)

(🚫DON'T STEAL!!!🚫)

Name: "Ada."
Species: "Worker Drone."
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Light Color: "Blue.
Body Type: "Average."
Clothes: "Wears A Red/Brownish Scarf Around Her Neck, Wears Black Tight Pants, And A Slightly Grayish Jacket, With Pockets And A White Shirt. She Also Wears Large, Light Green Boots While The Bottom (Outsole) Of Her Boots Are Black."
Accessories: "She Always Carries Around A Sword With Her To Protect Herself And Fight, Whenever She Goes Out. Her Sword Pretty Much Looks Like A Normal One, Except That The Hilt (Handle) Is Black, While The Pommel Is Blue."

Voice Claim: "Kari Wahlgren."

Personality: "Ada Is Known To Be A Very Stubborn And Private Drone, And Can Almost Act As 'A Stick In The Mud' At Times, And Is Socially Withdrawal And Stays Away From Anyone She Comes Across And Has A Hard Time Trusting Others. She Can Sometimes Be A Little Snarky, Sarcastic And Has A Somewhat Dry Sense Of Humor, And Likes To Keep To Herself, But Isn't Afraid To Have A Little Fun Once In Awhile, And Let Loose. She's Also Very Intelligent And Smart, And Very Determined, But Has Shown To Be Very Loving, And Caring For Others, And The Other Worker Drones, But Tries Not To Show It. Ada Does Care For Others And Does Have A Heart, And Does Show Kindness And Loyalty, And Is Willing To Help Anyone In Need, But She Just Doesn't Show It Alot, (Not All That Much, Really) And Just Keeps Her Feelings Inside, And To Herself. She's Someone Who Pretends To Be A Jerk, Be And Somewhat Mean At Times. But Deep Down, She Is A Softie And Just Wants Some Friends, And Others To Be Around. She Honestly Wants To Be Loved And Appreciated For Her Talent, But Has A Hard Time Letting People In And Trying New Things Out, With The Worry And Fear Of Being Looked Down Upon, Or Not Being Worthy And Good Enough For Anyone."

Likes: "Has A Love And Passion For Inventing, Has Love For Technology And Is Also Kinda Like A Scientific-genius. (In A Way) Building Machines And Weapons, (Tho, She Mostly Knows How To Build Small Ray-guns And Small Guns Themselves, But Has Invented Other Weapons) Though Sometimes Her Inventions Don't Always Work Out Well And Have Exploded A Few Times Before. She Likes To Keep To Herself, And Spends Most Of Her Time And Days, Inventing, Researching And Working On Her Experiments. She Often Has A Smart Technical Mindset And Thus Is Incredibly Good At Creating And Brainstorming New Technology And Inventions, And Ideas For Them. She Also Loves To Sing And Play The Guitar During Her Free Time And Often Plays The Songs She Remembers Her Parents Singing And Played For Her Before They Left And Disappeared. She Does This In Secret Though And Kinda Deals With A Little Stage Fright, She Hasn't Sang In Front Of Anyone Before Though But Gets Nervous And Worried At The Thought Of Her Singing In Front Of Other Folks."

Dislikes: "Anyone Touching Or Going Near Her Belongings And Inventions, Being Disrespected Or Overlooked, Or Even Looked Down-upon. Murder Drones. ("Disassembly Drones")

Fears: "She's Always Had The Mindset To Always Push Herself To Do Better And Prove Herself, She's Always Had Some Insecurities And Wanted To Prove To Herself To Others That She Was Worth Something More. While Growing Up, Ada Always Had A Love For Building And Creating Things, But Her Parents Weren't Exactly Very Supportive And Pretty Neglecting, And Just Never Really Appreciated Her Talent. Deep Down, Despise Being A Creative And Smart Inventor, Ada Believes That She Herself Is A Failure And Disappointment, But Tries Having A Positive Mindset, And Think On The Bright Side. She Is Shown (As Mentioned) To Have Some Kindness And Tries To Support Others, But Is Also Shown To Be Rather Lonely And Can Sometimes Get Heartbroken Or Even Has The Urge To Give Up, Believing She Isn't Good Enough Or Whenever A Invention Goes Wrong, And Fails. But Besides That, Ada Finds Each Failure As An Opportunity To Learn, And Always Finds A Way To Try Again And Keep Going, And Believe In Herself."

Alignment: "Good."

Status: "Alive."

Home: "Just Like All The Other Worker Drones, Ada Lives On The Cold, Dark Exoplanet,"Copper 9." She Lives Alone Down In A Underground Bunker, She Not Only Uses It To Work On Her Inventions And Experiments, But Also Uses Her Bunker To Protect Herself And Stay Out Of Sight And Away From Any Disassembly Drones."