"Cuphead/The Cuphead Show Oc!" (Studio MDHR/Netflix)

(Hello There, Folks!! (^-^) Just Wanted To Show You Another Oc Of Mine, But This Oc Of Mine Isn't Brand New. I've Had This Character For Awhile Now, Almost Since Around 2018 (When I Was In The Cuphead Game Phase) But Looking Back, I Didn't Like What I Did With Her..So I Decided To Give Her A Update, Update Her Bio And Overall Just Redo Her Character, Especially Since I'm Now Back Into The Cuphead Fandom, With The Show Out Now And All!)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

(This Drawing Of My Oc Was Drawn By, "TrippyTrovice/Tippyterse_Weap" On Twitter!! 💙 Don't Steal My Oc, Or The Art! Please, And Thank You

(This Drawing Of My Oc Was Drawn By, "TrippyTrovice/Tippyterse_Weap" On Twitter!! 💙 Don't Steal My Oc, Or The Art! Please, And Thank You.)
(And Yeah, This Is A Redesign Of My Oc, I Wanted To Go Ahead And Give Her A New Look, I Hope You Guys Like It! ^-^)
[Link To TrippyTrovice's Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/tippyterse_weap?t=5qlBMaZzBMNZMzRhcwx75Q&s=09]

Name: "Natalie Ruth."
Voice Claim: "Shelby Rarbara."
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Species: "Cup."
Age: "13."
Personality: "Even Tho She Is Very Thoughtful, And Does Like Looking Out And Helping Others, Especially Cassidy And Her Little Sister, Aurora. She Is Also Well-Educated And Tries To Be The Voice Of Reason During Serious Situations. But, She Overall Shows To Be Kinda Selfish Sometimes And Tries To Take Control, And Not Always Thinking Of The Consequences Of Her Actions And Thinks That As Long As She Gets What She Wants, Everyone Else Will Be Satisfied And Fine. Along With Being Kinda Bossy, Stuck Up And Even Critical And Enjoys Being The Center Of Attention And Is Just A Manipulative And Charismatic Girl. But Deep Down, She Does Seem To Care And Especially Does Show It With Her Baby Sis, Although She's Rich And Has A Lot Of Money, Having Everything She Could Ever Have, Natalie Still Feels Miserable And Unhappy With Her Lifestyle And Thrives To Do More And Escape, But Seems To Struggle Especially Thanks To How She's Been Raised, (Mostly Thanks To Her Mother Which Explains Why She Is The Way That She Is) And She Also Struggles With Doing The Right Thing. Even Though She Is Selfish And Just Mean, She Does Care And Supports Her Best Friend Cassi, But She's Not Exactly A Good Friend..She's Rather Toxic And Is Almost A Bully In A Way, And Tends To Walk All Over Her And Almost Control Her In A Way, And Also Seems To Use Cassidy's Trust To Get Her What She Wants."

Family: "Tabitha, (Mother)(Alive) Felix, (Father)(Deceased) Aurora, (Baby Little Sister) Tiffany. (Grandma)(Alive)"

 (Grandma)(Alive)"