"Hex - Motion Comic" (Dawko)

(With The Release Of Chapter 2 - "The Spider Queen" Not That Long Ago And The Motion Comic For CH 2 Coming Very Soon, Hopefully, I've Decided To Go Ahead And Reveal My Hex Oc That I've Had Since Last Year. There Isn't Much To Her Right Now Since We Only Have 2 Chapters ATM And There Isn't A Whole Lot Of Lore For The Series Right Now, But When There's More I'll Definitely Be Adding More To My Oc! So, Stay Tuned For That. ^-^)

(This Was Drawn By My Good Friend, _.fandom.gurl._ On Instagram! Please, Don't Steal!)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

Name: "Cleo

Name: "Cleo."
Personality: "She's Very Adventurous, Fun-loving, laid-back And She's Very Curious About The World Out There And Enjoys Exploring. Cleo Is Also Cheerful And Optimistic, Along With Being Kindhearted And Respectful Towards Others And Is Always Willing To Help Anyone In Need. Although, She's Not Afraid To Stand To Anyone Who's Acting Out Of Line And Threatening Hurt The Ones She Cares About, She Can Be Short-tempered And Stubborn At Times But She's Generally A Good Person And Is Very Supportive."

Voice Claim: "Wolfychu."
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Sexuality: "Pansexual."
Crush/Love Interest: "Buttons."
(She's Got A Small Crush On Her And Even Kai As Well, To An Extent. Although, I Kinda Headcanon The Three Being In A Poly Relationship Together. :3)
Likes: "Stargazing, Making Friends + Meeting New People, Traveling Around The Forest, She's Also Curious About The World And Dreams Adventuring Farther Beyond, She Also Loves Dancing, And Animals."
Dislikes: "Thunderstorms, Heights, Being Lied To And Betrayed, Insects, And People Hurting The Ones She Cares About."
Friends: "Kai, Buttons And Bell The Deer."
Backstory: "Just Like Splitter And Kai, Cleo Was Crafted By Penumbra And Brought To Life Thanks To The Magic Needle. Although, Cleo Is Much Different From The Other Dolls And She's Very Personal To Penumbra As She Created Cleo When She Was Just A Little Girl, So She's Almost Like A Childhood Doll To Her And Even Felt A Best Friend. Penumbra And Cleo Did Almost Everything Together And Their Story Is Almost Similar To Jesse's Story From Toy Story. But Things Changed Once Penumbra Got Older And Became A Witch, The Two Slowly Started To Drift Apart And Due To A Personal Tragedy That Occurred, Cleo Decided To Run Away And Start A Life On Her Own As She Ran Away Into The Forest And After Cleo Left, Penumbra Struggled A Few Years Being On Her Own As Cleo Felt Like Her Only Real Friend To Her, She Was Very Personal To Her..She Was Pretty Much On Her Own Until She Was Eventually Accompanied By Her Familiar, Zodiac The Owl. Meanwhile, During The Time Being On Her Own, Cleo Started To Learn How To Defend Herself And Training To Be A Fighter To Protect Herself From Danger And Survive, Although Cleo Isn't Aware That She's Got Some Magic Inside Of Her As Her Eye Often Glows From Time To Time But She Isn't Aware Of It, Or What It Even Does..But It Seems She Got That Sometime After Beinr Created By Penumbra And During Her Years With Her."