"Puss In Boots Oc/Shrek!" (DreamWorks)

(So With Puss In Boots: The Last Wish [Which Is A Sequel To The 2011 Film, 'Puss In Boots' A Spin Off Film Based Off The Shrek Franchise] Coming Out, I've Decided To Go Ahead And Show Off My Oc, Who I've Had In The Works For Awhile Now, But Just Never Got Around To Really Focusing And Developing More On. Also, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Puss In Boots: The Last Wish, It's Definitely The Darkest In The Shrek Movies And It's One Of The Best Film From DreamWorks In A Long While And It's Definitely Up There As One Of The Best In The Shrek Franchise, Next To Shrek 2. (It's Also Definitely A Step Up From The Last Film, Even Though I Enjoy And Like The First Puss In Boots Movie) Really Loved How They Dealt With The Topic And Fear Of Death, (As Someone Who Struggles And Deals With Death Anxiety. It Almost Hit Home For Me) And How It Teaches You To Live Your Life To The Fullest And Not Waste It, And Just Appreciate What You Have. ♥️ I Loved What They Did With The Film, We Barely Get Any Movies These Days That Deals With Topics Like Death And Immortality, The Last Film I've Seen Do That Is Soul. (2020) Anyways, Puss In Boots 2: The Last Wish Is Incredible And Probably One Of My Favorite Films From 2022. A Great And Amazing Film, Please Go Watch And Check It Out, If You Haven't Yet! It's Worth It, Everyone. ^-^)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

Name: "Angelina."
Voice Claim: "Tara Strong."
Age: "9."
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Species: "She's Pretty Much Based On A Havana Brown Cat."
Personality: "So, Angelina Is A Kitten, But Like A Toddler Kinda, She Can Talk And All. So She's Not Exactly A Full On Kitten, But Isn't A Full Grown Cat Either. (You Can Say She's A Kid In Cat Years, If That Makes Sense!) She's Very Innocent, Kind, Very Gentle And Pretty Optimistic, But Can Be Shy Around New People And Isn't That Talkative, At Least When It Comes To Making Friends. (As Mentioned, She's Pretty Shy) But She Can Be Naive About The World And How Things Works And Can Be Disobedient, She Also Doesn't Really Think Of The Consequences Much And Likes Getting Into Trouble And Having Fun, And Is Also Pretty Curious. She's Like A Troublemaker In A Way, But Not Really. She Just Loves Having Fun And Discovering Things, She's Still Learning Afterall And Doesn't Fully Understand Some Things And Is Just A Kid And Isn't Fully Educated Exactly Or Understands How The World Works Yet."

Family: "Camilla, (Biological Mother), (Deceased) Harris, (Biological Father) (Deceased) Puss, (Adopted Father) Kitty Softpaws, (Adopted Mother) Perrito. (Adopted Brother) (Angelina Kinda Sees Him As Like A Big Brother And Even Like A Best Friend)"

Likes: "Warm Milk, Bedtime Stories, Bubble Baths, Loves Ice Cream, Cake And Donuts, (She Kinda Has A Sweet Tooth) Climbing Up Trees And High Places, Loves Discovering Things And The Idea Of Adventuring And Going On Her Own Adventure Someday, Pillow Fights, Hide And Seek, Making Friends, And She Absolutely Loves And Enjoys Star-gazing."

Dislikes: "Getting Into Trouble, Thunderstorms, (She's Also Kinda Scared Of The Dark) Being Babysitted, Being Seen As A Baby, Things Not Going Her Way, Vegetables, Being Alone And Abounded, The Memory Of Seeing Her Parents Murdered, Being Betrayed And Lied To, Seeing The Ones She Cares About In Danger."

Backstory: "Angelina Was Born Into A Wealthy Rich Family And Lived With Her Owners, And Parents. They All Lived In A Small Village And We're Actually Pretty Helpful And Welcoming And Helped Out In The Community. Angelina's Parents Can Be Described As Slightly Naive And Kinda Overprotective But Supportive, Loving, Kind, And Understanding. They Loved Their Daughter With All Their Hearts And Angelina Was The Best Thing That Happened Them. Angelina Wasn't Their First And Only Child Though, Her Parents (Camilia & Harris) Were Pregnant With A Beautiful Boy Way Before Angelina Was Born, But Sadly They Went Through A Miscarriage. But After A Year Later, Camilia Was Happily Blessed With Another Child, That Being Angelina. They All Were Living The Good Life, But Angelina Didn't Care That Much About Being Rich And It Just Didn't Really Come Into Mind Much, She Just Loved Spending Time With Her Family And Was Glad To Be Loved, She Didn't Have Too Many Friends (Most Cats Her Age Just Wanted To Date Her Because She Was Worth Something And Something They Can Use. Angelina Didn't Have Much Friends Who'd Love Her For Her) But She Did Make A Few In The Village, Even If They Weren't Much. But Everything Changed One Night, When The Village Was Being Under Attack And Invaded By Terrorists And Assassins And A Huge Riot Happened. Many Families Were Stolen And Taken Away, And Even Killed In Cold Blood. While Trying To Avoid And Find A Safe Place To Escape, Angelina's Owners Were Killed Trying To Protect Angelina And Her Parents And The Cats Had No Other Choice Than To Runaway. While Being On The Run The Cats Ended Up Being Trapped At A Dead End At The End Of A Busy River. With Their Home Destroyed And The Assassins Being On Their Tail And Following Them, Both Camilla And Harris Had To Make The Toughest Decision They Ever Had To Make, But It Would Be For The Best And To Protect Angelina, It Was The Only Thing They Had To Do During That Moment. Angelina's Parents Decided To Sacrifice Themselves To Save Angelina, Angelina Didn't Understand What Was Going On, (She Just Felt Confused And Afraid, Not Fully Getting What's About To Happen) All She Was Told Is To Runaway And Never Look Back And To Remember They'll Love Her, No Matter What Happens. Angelina Tries To Talk Her Parents Through This And Refuses On Leaving Them, But With No Other Choice Camilia And Harris Quickly Throw Angelina Safely Into The River Right Before The Assassins Arrive. Angelina Didn't Remember Much As She Was Drifting Away Pretty Fast From The Cliff, Which Was The Last Time She Saw Her Parents. All That She Remembered Was The Sounds Of Screaming And Gun Shots And Herself Calling For Her Parents As She Watched Them Being Killed Right In Front Of Her, Before Falling Underneath The Water And Passing Out, And Everything Going Black. After The Death Of Her Parents, Nothing Was Ever The Same For Angelina And She Couldn't Get The Image Out Of Her Head, Seeing Her Parents Heartbreaking Looks Before They Died, She Would Sometimes Have Nightmares From What Happened. Angelina Lost Everything That Night, She Lost Her Home, Her Friends And Her Family. Everyone Who She Loved And Cared For, Was Gone And She Was Completely Alone, And An Orphan. But Things Changed Once She Was Found And Discovered By Puss, Kitty And Perrito. Both Kitty And Puss Didn't Hesitate To Help Angelina Out And Take Her In, But..Puss Was A Little Unsure Of The Idea Of Being A Father Mostly Because He's Never Been A Father And Doesn't Really Know Anything About Parenthood. Plus, He And Kitty Are Just Starting To Work Things Out After What Happened Between Them And Develop And Work Out Their Relationship, Since They Both Have Things To Work On. So, Deciding To Take In A Child And Raise Her Was A New And Huge Responsibility For The Both Of Them. Of Course, They Didn't Wanna Leave Angelina Alone And By Herself, But Puss And Kitty (Puss, Especially) Just Weren't Experienced In Parenthood, But Both We're Willing To Try And Give It A Chance."