"The Amazing Digital Circus Oc!" (Gooseworx + GLITCH)

[Hello There, Everyone!! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) Hope You're Having A Good And Wonderful Day And That You're All Taking Good Care Of Yourselves And Taking It Easy As Well Too!! So, I've Got Another New Hyperfixated Obsession, But This Is Something I've Been Interested And Invested In Ever Since It's Announcement A Few Months Back And Now With It Finally Being Released, I'm Happy To Finally Present And Show Everyone My TDAC Oc In Honor Of The Pilot Releasing Recently. I'll Definitely Be Adding More Information And Possibly Rewriting Some Things With My Digital Circus Once The Show Comes Out With More Episodes And Such In The Future, Similar To What I Ended Up Doing With My MD Oc A While Back. Anyways, I Hope You Guys Love My Oc And I'll See You All Soon, Have A Good Day/Night, Everyone!! 💙✨]

(This Lovely Art Piece Was Done By The Wonderful And Talented Artist, "zibiscusloon" Over On Tumblr!! Who's Also A Great Friend Of Mine. 🩷 Please Check Out Their Artwork And Show Them Some Love And Support And Give Them A Follow, Please! They're Amazing And Wonderful!! = 3)

(https://www.tumblr.com/zibiscusloon)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

Name: "Lillian." (Her Full Name When She Was Human Is This: "Evelyn Mae Rose."
Species: "Tree Squirrel."

Status: "Alive."
Voice Claim: "Rebekah Amber Clark."
Age: "24."
Height: "160 cm (5'3")."
(Which Is About Pomni's Height)
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Appearance: "Lillian's An Adorable Little Short Tree Squirrel, She Has Light Green Eyes And Often Wears A Purple Bodysuit Trapeze Outfit, Wears Gaiters Around Her Feet With Gold Lacing, And Wears White Sparkly Gloves."
Job In The Circus: "An Acrobat. But, She's Also Good At Doing Tightrope Walking As Well, But Doing Her Usually Gymnastic feats + Using And Swinging Around On Her Aerial Hoop Is What She Sticks With!"
Personality:
Likes/Hobbies: "Knitting + Making Flower Crowns, (It Helps Her Relax ♥️) Painting, Singing & Playing Guitar, Having Sleepovers And Spending Time With Her Friends. Whenever She Has Time For Herself, She Enjoys Peaceful, Quiet Bubble Baths With Candles All Around, While She Reads Her Magazines, Or She'll Sometimes Relax In Silence With Cucumbers Over Her Eyes."
Dislikes: "Jax's Mistreatment Of Others, (Especially Towards Gangle) Being Touched Without Being Asked Although She Doesn't Mind Hugs, Mushrooms, The Smell Of Pickles, Needles, Being Lied To And Manipulators, Caine's Adventures/Activities. (She's Really Not The Biggest Fan Of Them)
Love Interest/Crush: "Jax."
(They've Got A Love/Hate + Friends With Benefits Type Of Relationship With One Another, It's Pretty One-sided)
Friends: "Ragatha, (Best Friend) Pomni, (Her Other Best Friend) Gangle, Zooble, Jax, (Sometimes) Caine, (Kinda) Caffie, (OutrightElm6543 TADC Oc) And Kinger."
Family: "Maria Monroe, (Biological Mother) Nicolas Monroe, (Biological Father) Emmett Monroe, (Biological Little Brother) Benson Monroe, (Biological Older Brother) Kacey Monroe, (Biological Little Sister)."

Backstory: "Before Being Transformed And Trapped In This Crazy Virtual World With The Others, Lillian's Life Wasn't Exactly The Best And She Was Struggling To Get By, Both Her And Her Family. Lillian's Father Abounded And Left Her And Her Mother When Lillian Was Only 5, Lillian's Mother Was Pregnant At The Time With Lillian's Twin Siblings (Emmett & Kacey) And Her Father Went To Be With Another Woman And Felt Like "This Family" Weren't Worth Anything To Him Anymore. He's Always Been A Deadbeat But Still Often Cared For Lillian, But To The Extent On How A Father Should.

Sometime After Lillian's Father Left, Lillian's Mother Really Struggled To Move On And Keep On Going Forward, She Ended Up Drinking Herself To Ease The Pain And Eventually Ended Up Becoming An Alcoholic And She Also Started Being Slightly Distant From Her Family and Started Being Closed Off And Prevented Herself From Going Out And Talking To People. Over The Years, Lillian's Mother's Health Started To Decline Which Lead To Lillian Having To Step In To Help Not Only Around The House, But Also Helping Her Mother And Her Siblings And It Was Extremely Stressful And Difficult And It Didn't Help That Lillian Struggled To Keep A Good, Stable Job And So She, And Her Family Was Struggling To Keep Afloat. Lillian Tried Doing Whatever She Could To Look For Another Job In Hopes It'll Help Her And Her Family, But One Night..Something Happened That Would End Up Changing Lillian's Life Forever. Lillian Was Doing Some Leftover Cleaning While Everyone In The House Was Asleep, Until She Looked Inside Her Mother's Office Room And Noticed A Random Headset And The Computer Glitching Which Confused Lillian As She Doesn't Remember Buying A Headset And Nobody Barely Uses The Office Computer Anymore, But Decides To Go And Check It Out Anyways Out Of Curiosity. Lillian Ends Up Sitting Down In The Office Chair And Puts On The Headset And Once She Did That, She Ends Up Being Transformed To "The Digital Circus Realm". And When First Arriving, Lillian Felt Confused..She Couldn't Understand And Didn't Know If She Was Dreaming Or She Might've Passed Out. She Eventually Realizes That She Wasn't Even Human Anymore And Instead Looked Like A Animal, She Was Now A Tree Squirrel And Now Dressed Up And Looked Like An Acrobat. Lillian Apparently Was The Next One To Appear In The Digital Realm, Sometime After Pomni's Arrival Awhile Ago, Caine Was The First To Greet Lillian And Asked For Her Name, Which Lillian Couldn't Remember Unfortunately, She Couldn't Even Remember Her Old Life And What Happened Before Being Transported Here, All She Remembers Is Putting On The Headset And Eventually Being Brought And Transported In This Digital Realm."