Chapter 29

Ash's POV

"All our Battles are over so.. let's go back to the Poke Center" i said to him worried, he nodded and he walked with Gary, Angela, Misty and May, Serena stayed with me, i decided to approach the woman with Yellow Blonde hair "Uhm hi.. excuse me but can i catch your name?" I asked politely, she looked away ignoring my request "Ma'am..?" I asked "You're her son" she said  emphasizing the word 'Her' with such hate and disgust "Son of who?" I asked "Delia" she said with disgust "you know Delia?" I asked "How could i not?" She said with a pissed off expression "do you have a history with her?" I asked "A dark one" she said "I saw that you're acquainted to my dad, would you like to have the chance to talk to him?" i asked her "can i?" She asked "sure" i said "after i catch your name" i added, she sighed and looked at me straight in the eye "Yellow" she said, i nodded and had her follow me after i met up with Paul,Trip, Max and Brock, as we got to the Poke Center Brock stayed with Nurse Joy as we went up to our room, i went inside first and then Serena then Paul, Trip and Max, Yellow came in after, My Dad was on the Couch staring at a shiny item, it looked to be a ring "Dad, someone is here to talk with you" I said, this made him look over, as he saw yellow he froze "Red.." Yellow said, Dad looked away from her "Why are you here Yellow?.. don't you hate me..?" Dad asked as he put the ring away, no he didn't put it on "How are you..?" Yellow asked, avoiding the 'don't you hate me?' question "ok.." Dad answered shortly "Serena can you feed Angela some Lunch while you eat as well?" I asked, she nodded "sure" she said as she got Angela to follow her to the kitchen, Max, Paul and Trip went to the Kitchen as well, now it was just us three, Dad and Ms. Yellow "why isn't Delia here?" she asked, i made a disgusted face at the mention of her name "I haven't talked to her for over 18 years now" Dad said "Why? didn't you love he-" My Dad cut her off "You know i don't!" he yelled "I Never Loved her to begin with!, she's the one that used me!" he yelled 'used?' i thought "She knew damn well i loved you! but she wanted me to only love her! and with that she took advantage over me!" Dad said, on the brink of tears "Then why did you marry her?!" Yellow yelled "Because she was Pregnant with my Son!" Dad yelled,i then froze "Dad.. what is the meaning of this?" I asked pretty pissed "I know that i am your only son! what in Arceus' name is going on?! between you and Delia! and Between you and Yellow!" I demanded answers, he looked down and started to explain "..i was still young, but old enough to get married.. i was Friends with Delia and Yellow, along with Blue and Leaf but they aren't part of this, Delia was In love with me, so In love that she'll do anything to get me, but she knew i loved yellow, so she did something.. which in the future.. was a way to force me into marrying her.. when i told her i was going to tell her that i was gonna propose to yellow.. she told me she was pregnant with you.. i was forced.. to marry her..to make sure you were born safely.. and live a good life.. but after you were born.. i left.. yes one of the reasons were because of Team rocket but the other reason is Delia.. she ruined my life..so i had to leave... I couldn't stand being with her" he said, finally releasing his tears, Yellow looked down, i felt a wet substance fall down my cheeks, i touched my cheeks and before i knew it.. i was Crying "honestly.. i wanted to stay because of you.. but.. i just can't live with her.. knowing she's a few steps away from ruining my life again.." he said, i looked down and gripped my hands "So i was just a mistake?" i asked "No! you're not a mistake Ash! i'm so glad to have you as a son! you make me proud!" He said, i cried more and barked at him "But since i'm the reason you married Delia that technically means i'm the one that ruined your life! i'm not supposed to be here! heck- i never wanted to be here! i only got hurt! i only suffered! if i wasn't here!-" i was cut off by dad "If you weren't here i would've never left home and Defeated Team rocket! if you weren't here the world would be in total chaos! actually i should thank you! you say you ruined my life-! but really you made other lies better!" he yelled back, after that, i slid down the wall behind me, i cried in my arm, Pikachu tried to hold his tears in as he just stood there, not being able to do anything "Red.." yellow called "Ash i..- son.. don't bring yourself down.. no matter what you're still my son and i will always love you.. don't blame your life for something that happened to me..you are a miracle.. and you would make any old man like myself proud.." He told me sincerely, kneeling in front of me to engulf me in a hug "Ash.. i am happy that you are my son.. i hope that you feel the same way of me being your father.." He told me "Of course i am.. i'm the son of a pretty awesome person.." I chuckled softly, he chuckled a bit and ruffled my hair "You rascal.."he said as we laughed, "I'm.. sorry i caused so much trouble.." Yellow suddenly apologized "It's alright, let's.. talk somewhere else first yellow" Dad said as he stood up, she nodded and they decided to leave and talk outside, i sat back against that wall, suddenly someone joined me "You alright?"

image above isn't mine