Stray Cat Pt.3 <KaiHun>

Idk what that says but that picture is the inspiration behind this whole thing.

Sehun watched as Jongin read through his script. He was memorizing it because it was his very first time being in a movie. Jongin was nervous yet excited. But Sehun wasn't having it. He was bored out of his mind so he decided it was time to play. He picked up his favorite toy jumping on the bed. He crawled under the blankets finding his way to Jongin's lap.

"I can't play right now Sehun" Jongin sighed

"I'm bored!"

"Sehun I'm trying to read this"

"Fine" Sehun spoke softly

Sehun wasn't taking no for an answer and he felt like it was time to show Jongin his true self. So he did just that. The small white cat had suddenly changed into a tall pale male with white cat ears. Jongin's papers went everywhere as Jongin stared wide eyed.

"I said I wanted to play" Sehun sighed his nose touching Jongin's

"Y-You...." Jongin stopped not being able to finish his sentence.

His face was red and Sehun sat upright staring at the male.

"Let me explain. I can change from a cat into this! I like being a cat because people pet me and feed me but being like this is much more comfortable. I can shower on my own. I can do everything on my own. I can meet people too and talk to them" Sehun smiled softly

Jongin didnt know what to say as he stared at the tall cat-eared male. The male was on sitting on top of him and he was actually really good looking.

"I thought you should know"

"Sehun you're a....you're a person" Jongin finally got words out

"Yes I am"

~~~~

Jongin sat quietly staring at Sehun as the taller played with his favorite toy. He looked like a normal person...well a handsome one with ears and a tail.

"Why did you wait to tell me?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you wait?"

"I was worried you wouldn't take me...I just wanted somewhere to go and you seemed friendly so I walked to you. You treated me with care and your cute little giggles made me wanna stay."

Jongin's face flushed red as he looked at Sehun. He felt a little odd being called cute by the man he had once called his cat but he also felt flattered.

"Hey I bought that tea you asked for" Chanyeol announced walking into the apartment

He stared confused at the person lying on his back playing with a cat toy.

"Hi" Sehun smiled

"Uh, please explain?" Chanyeol looked to Jongin

"He uh, he's sehun and he's my cat" Jongin spoke softly

"But-"

"Please dont ask I just found out today"