Feel Me Pt.3 <KaiSoo>

Current Time

Kyungsoo placed the painting on the wall a slight smile on his face. He stepped back bumping into someone. He turned his head smiling softly as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"What are you doing here?"

"I felt like stopping by and seeing you"

"I'm glad you came by now, I was just about to leave"

"Where are you going?" The taller pouted

"Home"

"Oh okay then I'm coming with you"

~~~~

Kyungsoo dipped a toe into the steaming water smiling softly at the perfect temperature. Jongin was watching a movie and he was about to take a well deserved hour-long bubble bath.

Kyungsoo let out a soft sigh as he sunk into the water his eyes closing as he relaxed in the bath, laying down. He heard a small ding as he moved his hand and opened his eyes in confusion. He let out a soft chuckle when he realized the ding was caused by his ring tapping the side of the bathtub. His ring...Kyungsoo felt odd seeing a ring on his finger all shiny and beautiful. Jongin had popped the question two weeks ago and Kyungsoo was more than happy to say yes.

"Ohhhhh Soooooooooo~~~"

The bathroom door slammed open and a happy Jongin barged in. He stared at Kyungsoo for a few seconds before beginning to get undressed.

"I've wanted to take a bubble bath recently"

"Just because were engaged doesn't mean we need to do everything together" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the earger Jongin

"Yeah it does" Jongin smiled

"Jongin you're going to overflow the-" Kyungsoo stopped his sentence as he watched water spill out of the bathtub and all over the floor.

"Hey, Soo why have you constantly refused sex recently? I respect how you feel but I think we should really talk about this because I wanna know why-"

Kyungsoo cut Jongin off with a kiss the taller smirking when he pulled away. When Jongin proposed Kyungsoo felt like because he was going to be married he needed to stop his old ways and maybe try some new ones. He felt that constantly wanting sex was a bad thing and he didnt understand why but thanks to Baekhyun he didnt care anymore.

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo into his lap kissing him again, the smaller kissed back his kisses full of want. Jongin's hands found their place on Kyungsoo's hips smiling at the curve.

"Maybe we should get out"

"No this is new lets try it" Kyungsoo smiled

Part four may be coming in the morning? I'm not sure I'm going to wild adventures tomorrow soooooo idk