One Night Stand Pt.1 <HunHan>

A warm breeze blew into the small office, the tall blonde man sitting at the desk unbothered by it. He was focused and nothing could break him out of that focus. He leaned forward using the computer mouse to move some things around on his laptop. He stopped for a moment looking down at his watch. His eyes widened and he jumped up out of his seat. He quickly began to put his things away before running out of the office and to his car.

"If I'm late again he's leaving me" he spoke frantically looking down at his watch

He sped through the empty streets his eyes landing on the restaurant he was supposed to go to. He parked his car getting ready to get out when he got a text.

From unknown: Again? I told you Sehun, I told you that if you were late again I was leaving and look what happened! You clearly didnt care enough.

Sehun leaned back in his seat tossing his phone in the passenger's seat. He tried. He cared. He loved.

Sehun dropped his head burying it in his hand's tears beginning to fall. Three loud taps hit his window and Sehun raised his head out of hope. He didnt see who he wanted, instead, he saw a short brunette with doe shaped eyes. He looked concerned and waited patiently for Sehun.

Sehun rolled the window down staring at the male.

"Are you alright? Do you want a drink?" The male asked softly

"I-I dont know if I should, I'm already feeling like shit." Sehun sniffled

"I've got the worlds first happy virus inside, I promise you'll be smiling soon" He smiled softly

Sehun looked over to his phone before looking back to the male.

"Why not"

Sehun grabbed his phone getting out of the car. He heard a small giggle and looked down to the shorter.

"You're almost as tall as Chanyeol" He giggled

Sehun just stayed quiet as they walked the short male speaking up again.

"My name is Luhan, you?"

"Sehun"

Luhan smiled as they walked into the restaurant.

"Hey, do we have room for one more?" Luhan asked walking up to a table full of guys.

"Who's this?" One of them eyed Sehun

"A friend, his name is Sehun"

"Hi"

The two took a seat everyone beginning to talk, the table began to get loud as a waiter walked over.

"Drinks?"

"Beer all-around" Yifan spoke up

"Leave me out I'll just take a Soda" Luhan smiled

Wooh Part one! Part two coming in a minute