She's The One? Final <KaiSoo>

Kyungsoo let out a soft moan as Jongin continued to tease him.

"Does that feel good?"

"Jongin please!"

"You want me that bad huh?"

Kyungsoo nodded and Jongin let his arms go. He heard a belt hit the floor knowing ut was Jongin's pants.

"These are cute" Jongin spoke his hands on Kyungsoo's ass

"I-It's part of the bet" Kyungsoo blushed

He had completely forgotten about the pair of panties Baekhyun had forced him to wear.

"It's a shame they're already dirty" Jongin spoke pulling them down

"But-"

"They've got to come off because there's a little slut in the room who can't contain himself."

Kyungsoo whined softly at the hard smack that hit his ass.

"Just look at you, you're already a mess"

Kyungsoo's head was hanging between his arms as he panted heavily. He wanted Jongin so bad. Jongin pulled Kyungsoo up by the hair his lips attaching to Kyungsoo's neck.

"So how do you want me? Rough? Slow?" Jongin whispered

"Rough" Kyungsoo breathed out

Jongin smirked his hands now on Kyungsoo's hips. Everything that happened tonight led up to this moment and Jongin couldn't be any happier. Jongin thrusted roughly Kyungsoo let out a loud moan.

"Oh, daddy!"

"Say that again" Jongin growled his thrusts getting harder

"D-Daddy harder" Kyungsoo moaned out

"Fuck that's hot"

Jongin thrusted as hard as he could and Kyungsoo moaned for more.

"Ah Daddy there!"

Jongin smacked Kyungsoo on the ass again the smaller letting out a loud moan.

~~~~

Kyungsoo let out a soft whine as he opened his eyes. His head hurt and so did his ass. Laying right beside him was Jongin snoring hard. Kyungsoo smiled softly as he sat on Jongin's lap.

"Hey, wake up"

Kyungsoo heard a few knocks on the bedroom door and a voice.

"Jongin? It's me Mark" (Random)

Kyungsoo didnt process the name Mark as he leaned down beginning to suck on Jongin's neck. He wanted an eventful morning.

"What the fuck"

Kyungsoo looked behind him seeing Jongin's ex-boyfriend. Jongin's eyes opened as Kyungsoo looked at him pouting.

"This bitch really had to interrupt" He whined

"Excuse me!?" Mark yelled

"interrupt what? Who?" Jongin asked tiredly

Kyungsoo ignored Mark and got off of Jongin. He stood up pulling Jongin's shirt on.

"What the hell is going on?" Mark questioned

"Why dont you tell him daddy" Kyungsoo spoke emphasizing the word daddy.

"I dont know what you're doing here. You left me" Jongin finally said something other than a question

Kyungsoo crawled back into bed as Mark stood there fuming.

"Jongin we never officially broke up!"

"But you cheated on me and I left. So there we go broken-"

Kyungsoo pulled Jongin into a kiss his intentions very clear to Jongin. All he wanted was to make Mark jealous.

"No no, no dont pull away I want more" Jongin smiled softly

Mark just stormed out fuming as Kyungsoo made out with the tired Jongin.

Eh this end isnt that good sorry.