Chapter 1: The Original Asshole

Celia's POV

I unlock my door as I step into my home. It's right outside of the loud French Quarter, but still close enough to everyone else.

I get farther in my home as I set down the bag of herbs on my kitchen counter right next to the plants

I get farther in my home as I set down the bag of herbs on my kitchen counter right next to the plants. I pet my cat that is sleeping on top of the couch.

I walked back into my room as I walk over to my paintings, my last painting still taking a while to dry. My room was a wide white room with a balcony for me to look out to the streets. However my home is spelled to not allow anyone with in with no good intentions towards me.

(Ignore the dog, pretended it's a cat)

I walk over to where I left the hairdryer but hear a creak from my floorboards. I felt my face go all vampire-like and I sped around to see my hand around Marcel's neck. I hissed as he only smirked at me.

"Damn you're so hot when you're angry" he said as I rolled my eyes at him

"Ew, I'm basically your mother" I said as he shrugged and I let him go.

"Hey Marcie" I said giving his nickname, he groaned as I said it, he rubbed his neck as I hugged him.

"What have I told you about that nickname?" He asked as I smirked.

"To keep saying it til the end of our immortal lives" I said as I swung on my swing chair. He gave me a fake angry face but smiled.

"You missy caught the eye of a certain hybrid" he said as I laughed.

"Ah yes, Mr. Mikaelson, the 'original' hybrid. More like Original Asshole" I said laughing.

"Oh come now, don't hurt the man's ego" he chided as he smiled at me.

"How can I not, he thinks he is the original hybrid. But then again all you men think you start things" I added as he glared at me.

"Cel, we do start things" he said as I turned around and smirked at him.

"Yes but we women can end them" I said as I started to paint with the supplies I got yesterday.

"Working on another painting I see..." he said as I looked at my painting, I smiled as it was coming along. I only got the fourth layer worked on. However, I needed to wait to put the clouds on it.

"So why have you come to visit me, I highly doubt it's a social visit?" I asked as he got up and walked over to me.

"Are we able to talk without being heard?" he asked as I put my finger up and walked over to where I left the herbs I got today. I picked out a certain one and took a lighter, I brought it closer and it met the sage.

"As long as the sage burns we can speak freely without any lingering ears" I said as he smiled.

"Well since you finally encountered Klaus, he is determining if you are a threat to him and his family" he said as I set down the sage near my bed. I sat down back on my swing chair and looked at him to keep going.

"Ahh yes you're second hidden weapon has been revealed" I said mocking the way he would use my secret to the other vampires as a way to win that stupid war between species.

"Hey it worked didn't it?" He said as I looked at him.

"Davina was killed... 3 times because of his family" I said as he nodded.

"But we got her back, that's the good part right?" He said as I nodded my head. That poor witch, she is only a child. Yes she has made mistakes but she didn't ask for any of this. Maybe that's why I care for her so much.

"Anyways as you heard his daughter.."

"Hope Mikaelson, vampire, witch, and werewolf. A tribrid. What a magical loophole that became" I commented as he looked at me.

"Yes, she lost her mother due to those radical vampires" he said as I grunted with disgust.

"And so Hope had decided to take the Hollow out of the four siblings and into her" he said as I stood up quickly.

"What?! NO! With all that power it will kill her" I said as he nodded.

"Yes, but she decided on her death" he said as I nodded, I then quickly grabbed all my supplies, I stopped the sage from burning, I also got some chocolate from the fridge.

"Hey C, what are you doing?" he asked as I rushed all around my room. I then picked up Bash from his napping spot. He meowed loudly as he was interrupted from his catnap. I put him in my bag as he relaxed and enjoyed being held in his bag.

"I'm going to help, I may not like her father but no child should deal with that much pain" I said as I finally got my last bag of candy.

"Wait hold on, Klaus thinks you're a threat" he says as I walked back over to him.

"That's why you're coming and telling of my intentions, now hurry up. There is no time to waste, the longer the Hollow is inside Hope the more painful it will be for her" I said as I pushed Marcel out of my door and quickly spelled it to lock. We then took my car and drove over to the Mikaelson Compound.