"That I never sucked your dick before," she replied and I turned to look at her smiling.

"That's what you were thinking about?"

"Yes," she said pulling her hand from my bare chest moving it into my boxers, I lifted my hips into her hands.

"I never got the chance to swallow your cum either," she whispered in my ear as she began stroking me. I stayed quiet not really being able to form words as images corrupted my mind.

"I want-" she started but my phone began ringing cutting her off she looked over to it, I felt her hand retreating and I cursed under my breath.

"Leave it,"

"It could be Andre," she said pulling away and I was completely frustrated.

"Hey...I just told him," she started on the phone and I turned around looking at her, she was just laying on her back casually in the sexiest outfit I've ever seen. I moved over spreading her legs open and she looked down at me as I began kissing her thighs, smiling.

I moved the crotch of the lingerie to the side, sliding my tongue into her slit, her hips bucked forward and her hand immediately went to my head pushing back. I looked up at her to see her eyes pleading but I really didn't feel like stopping right now, she tasted so fucking good and I just wanted to see her cum.

I moved back down burying my head between her thighs once more eating her out, she squeezed her legs together pushing my head back and I let her smiling.

"Stop," she mouthed I was about to continue when she covered the speaker saying.

"Do you really want Andre to hear me come?" I frowned looking up her.

"End the call, tell him I'll call him later," 

"He said he's coming over and he'll call you when he's close," she said ending the call and I chuckled looking up at her.

"That's not what I said,"

"That's what I heard," she replied pushing my head down back between her legs closing her eyes and I immediately began eating her out. I couldn't get enough of her moans and whimpers above me. The way she raised off the bed when my tongue rubbed against a spot she liked.

I gripped her thighs feeling as if she wasn't closer enough to me, I groaned fed up with the position pulling away and she whimpered.

"No, what are doing?" She asked trying to put my head back.

"I want you to sit on my face," I told her moving up beside her laying on my back, she smiled moving over sitting on my chest getting into a comfortable position her crotch wetting my chest. Once she was settled I held on to her thighs lifting her into my face, determined to make her cum, she moaned holding on to my head the other moving to her nipple.

And I mentally decided I preferred this position because of the view I got, she bit her lip as I pulled her closer moving my tongue faster her hand moving to the headboard gripping it. She began grinding against my face holding my head in place and I groaned sending vibrations through her.

"Fuck, shit, shit," she cursed above me trying to pull away, I held onto her legs keeping them open knowing that at any moment she would try to close them. She moaned my name as she began coming gripping onto the pillow above us. Her breathing became harsh and I continued to eat her out not wanting to waste a drop of what she offered. I moved her down slightly sucking on her sensitive clit.

"Okay D, Fuck," she groaned out and I chuckled moving to lay her on her back before sitting on the edge of the bed giving her space.

"I'm going back to sleep," she mumbled turning on her side closing her eyes.