-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's propped against the wall at the head of the bed when he walks in. She's knocked out, guitar still in hand. Belongings in a disarray. Colson can't help but chuckle again as he admires her. He truly loves her; her maniacalness, her creativity and her passion for what and whom she loves. As he cleans her things off the bed, he finds her lyrics.

"Damn, yo, she spits the illest shit... And on Ellen. Fuck." Colson thinks admiring Luna's craft and steel pussy of bravery.

He finishes putting everything aside before gently taking her guitar. Knowing she'll probably move, she does. Easily shifting down into the bed without waking.

"Baby... " She murmurs sleepily as she cuddles into the pillow.

"Baby? She hates Baby?" Colson thinks as his head cocks towards Luna.

Biting the insides of his mouth, Colson sets her guitar down. Standing at the bottom of the bed, he watches her sleep curled up like a cat. His mind is raging.

"Chill the FUCK out, Kells." He tells himself. His heart is racing knowing that she's NEVER called him Baby.

Colson lights a joint while still watching Luna. He's not sure what he's jealous of and is trying to shake it off. Puffing hard, he drops his heavy pants with a THUD. Luna doesn't move.

"Fucking Sleeping Beauty." He thinks snidely, hoping but knowing his pants wouldn't wake her.

Joint in his mouth, Colson pulls the blankets down from under Luna. She shifts again while he climbs in and begins to cover them as she snuggles up closer.

"Mmmm... Lover... " Her whiskey stained breath moans as she reaches for him.

"Who THE FUCK is Lover, Luna?!?" He can't hold back any longer as he jolts out of the bed.

The sound of her name pops Luna's intoxicated head up. Taking a minute to focus her eyes and brain. She doesn't know what's happening as she studies an angry Colson.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She asks groggily.

"I can't call you Babe or Baby Girl but you're off mumbling Baby and Lover in your fucking sleep??" Colson unloads.

Luna's drunken head is unsteady on her shoulders. She's not sure why she's getting yelled at and is quietly taking a moment to decide whether to fuck shit up or cater to whatever the fuck is going on with her dumbass partner right now. She tries the latter.

"What are you talking about?" Her sleepy, unamused eyes ask again.

"Who the fuck you dreaming about?" Colson spits out, his demeanor waking Luna RIGHT up.

"WHAT?" She demands while sitting up.

"Who the fuck is Baby and Lover? I ain't fucking Baby or Lover." Colson cocks his head back.

"What. The. FUCK. Are you talking about because right now you sound like a fucking psycho." Luna states; Colson isn't making any sense to her.

"You said it in your SLEEP!!" He shouts with frustration.

"Hold up. Wait." Luna puts her hand up; looking at Colson, she's starting to comprehend the stupid situation she's woken up to. "Gimme that fucking joint." She snarls at him with her eyebrows furrowed as he passes it to her.