32 장

'Thanks, I really appreciate your generosity, oppa,' Ha Na wrap her hand over his when they walk towards the lift from the service apartment's parking lot.

As soon as Min Ho reached home, Ha Na cook some instant ramen with her mother's Kimchi for him, making sure his medicine are on his table when it's time to drink it. It's only when Min Ho slept that she leave with Tony.

'You care a lot about Min Ho,' Tony voiced while staring at the lift.

Ha Na realized this conversation was unavoidable since they entered his car. He didn't talk much during the ride and Ha Na obviously know why. 'Shouldn't we care for people who is sick?' She tried to make it sound diplomatic.

'How would you feel, if I were to stay in an apartment with a female colleague?' Tony filed an ultimatum question that makes Ha Na stunned.

The lift arrived with a ring, but none of them is getting in.

The though of Tony living, sitting in the same sofa discussing about their work, using the same kitchen, possibly sharing the same pizza with one another makes her unquestionably miffed. 'That's not fair.' Ha Na complained.

'So I have to endure my girlfriend staying with another man, and you call it fair, Ha Na?' Tony's emotion gets the best of him, he doesn't want to lose her after getting back with her, but such talk are unavoidable.

'He was basically homeless, I couldn't possibly chase him away.' Ha Na reasoned and made a scoff to his insensibility.

It was a wrong decision of not getting in the lift, their pride issues are going to make them stand in the lobby for the whole night because Tony wanted a breathing space, but he couldn't possibly leave Ha Na alone, and the only time out was for Ha Na to leave this building, but she isn't initiating any move just yet.

As a perfect gentleman himself, Tony couldn't bear to have his girlfriend wondering in the street at night, and she might disappear the next day if he ever let her go. Eventually, he took her hand and pressed the lift button.

Ha Na felt relieved even though she is preparing a hate speech inside, but Tony is her oppa, the person who show her what love is, even with the thorns and what not, she couldn't bring herself to hate him too long. Perhaps, love is just the tip of an iceberg. What comes after that initial period of blissful harmony, would be a series of episodes, the good and the bad ones.

He ushered Ha Na into the lift, knowing her ego wouldn't give order to her legs, he had to do it manually, quietly hoaxing her.

They sat facing each other at the island table once they entered their room. As usual, Tony would pour each of them a glass of water.

'You know why I wanted you to be my first?' Ha Na said without refrain, she wonders if losing her virginity has embolden her.

Tony mutters nothing, waiting for Ha Na to continue.

'You are like the Swiss Bank account,' Ha Na watches Tony's reaction, who were frowning, 'low financial risk and high privacy, something I can trust with, because you are Lee Jung Ho, my Jung Ho oppa, so, even if— if for some reason we are not together in the future, I won't regret.'

Tony break away his glance from Ha Na, her words does pierce him, especially the part, the hypothetical part where they won't be together in the future. He wishes it would remain as a hypothetical forever.