31 장

As they walked towards the bus station, none of them muttered anything.

Under the faint street lamp, Tony tucked his hands inside his pants pocket. Ha Na's hand grip the leather strap of her sling bag.

Feeling impatient with what they are going through, Ha Na break the ice. 'Is there something wrong with me?'

Tony simply chuckle at her naivety. 'You think there's something wrong with you?'

'I'm being serious here, oppa,' Ha Na stops walking, it was only a few steps away that Tony actually realized that. He turned back to where she is. 'You do realized that it wasn't easy for me to say those words,' Ha Na felt blood rushing up her cheeks.

'Of course I know, Kim Ha Na, I really do, and that's precisely why I am giving it a long consideration, didn't you realized that as well?' Tony place his hand on her shoulders, assuring her.

Ha Na pout her lips. 'I feel like I need to bang my head against the wall and- uggh.' She grumbled, avoiding her eyes from Tony. Death will never be the words that will be said lightly from her mouth anymore ever since Mr. Kim left them.

'Kim Ha Na,' he tucked her fringe behind her ears delicately, 'You have no idea how much I wanted you, but if this is a rash decision, I can't bring myself to-,' Tony couldn't bring the word "sex" into the conversation with Ha Na, it feels disrespectful to her.

'If there's a possibility I might move on from you and met another person, I won't regret my decision,' While she express her feeling, tears seep through her eyes. The thought of being over with Tony would definitely kill her and she didn't know if she can move on from their story, because the thing about her and Tony isn't just a chapter, it's an entire book.

Tony felt his chest stricken, this thought about him bringing misery to her life has made him question himself, should he regret the decision to let her go? He watches Ha Na, hands still on her shoulder, comforting her.

'I know I'm selfish, stupid even, I could have just follow you wherever you go, but, I choose myself over you, it's like picking a Valentino heels over a flip flop,' she vented, the good thing was that, the street is quiet and people are just rushing towards somewhere else and not focusing on them.

'I feel offended, flip flop? That's it?' Tony feigned displeased while rubbing her tears away with his thumb.

'Flip flop is comfortable, versatile and light for travel , Valentino looks good on you, but you have no idea how it slowly tortures your feet while you are wearing it,' Ha Na shrugged.

'Flip flop won't last long, it wouldn't survive strenuous activities, it won't protect your feet from dirt, soil nor insects and scratches, but a safety shoe wouldn't. It will protect you from slippery surface, against electricity, falling objects, punctures, best of all, its durable,' Tony explained it like he was doing a product promotion.

Ha Na was amazed at how Tony would share the same ideology with her, 'smooth,' she beamed at him. 'But safety shoe isn't a statement piece,'

'Then let's see who cares about you when you fall down the hill because you wore a Valentino for hiking,' Tony shrugged.

'You will,' Ha Na replied him.

Tony chuckles, knowing Ha Na is fine again. 'I will,' he voiced it, like it was a promise for a lifetime.

_-_-_

'Are we settled on the sleeping arrangement?' Ha Na confirms with him again, as he lay on the bed where Ha Na is sleeping after he switch off the table lamp.

'The room is really dark now, you sure about me leaving you alone in this room?'

'They say the best chances is to strike in the darkness, you can't see what my hand are doing,' Ha Na mimic a flirty voice, seducing Tony. She meant it as joke though.